A startling encounter. And a knuckle sandwich

Re-Edited

Sorry guys it was bound to happen at some point T^T
WARNING: Ya'll gonna feel some rage...A lot of rage. There will also be the mentioning of assault and blood so please if you can't handle it do skip to the next chapter or I'll add some bold text like - Free hugs from Kyuubi! Now with that out of the way for those who continue to pass this warning do enjoy ^w^

---------------------------

Naruto's POV

I got lost...

In this building...

With lots of people, I didn't know...Meaning I couldn't locate Master's scent properly with everyone in the way and to make matters worse, I didn't recognize anyone among the crowd who could help me find my way back to the others.

Master must be worried about me...I...did he even notice I went missing...of course, he did he's probably looking for me right now.

Taking a deep breath, I decided to head to one of the empty classrooms to hide in for the time being until one of my friends, or at least my brother come to find me.

I sat down beside the teacher's podium and pulled my knees to my chest relaxing a little 'wait, Master said to use my phone if I ever needed help?  Didn't he?' tilting my head slightly I soon took out my phone going to my messages.

'Where-' my ears perked up involuntary when I heard the classroom door open, instantly earning my attention.

'Who's there?' I slightly sniffed the air before cringing slightly at the smell "I know someone's in here," they said when I slightly bit my lip and quickly hide my fox ears when I instantly recognized who the voice belonged to.

'Oh no...' I looked down at my phone agian while trying to keep myself hidden even though all this person had to do was just walk to the other side of the desk to see me, and I really hope they didn't do that.
Making sure to keep my breathing normally I slightly bit my lip while going to my brother's icon to message him when "I.See.You~" my blood ran cold...

-
Third Person POV

Sasuke had the whole group searching for Naruto since the blond had apparently managed to wander away from them undetected somehow and Menma, Sasuke, plus Gaara are wondering how he managed to slip away from their sight like that.
They were all keeping an eye out...

So now here they were searching for the missing Kitsune though Sasuke seemed to be keeping track of where the blond's scent led while the others just winged it.

In fact, it was now class time, so they were all basically skipping class for the sake of finding the missing blond.

Though Menma needed to take a breath and calm down as he was beginning to have a panic attack at the fact his brother could be basically anywhere in the school or even worse taken off of school property it happened once. Which means, this could happen agian, so Kiba volunteered to keep the raven calm which was luckily working out for him.

<-Time Skip-> (Lil Naru just wanted to share some of his grapes with ya'll)-(Yes, I did change this formate for just in case)

Naruto was shaking as he couldn't get out of Sai's grip since the raven had him pinned against the wall. The blond whimpered as he moved his head away scared "aw, how cute~ Where did all that confidence go hm~" Sai teased as he pressed his body against the frightened kitsune before licking his tears away.

"L-Leave me alone," Naruto squeaked out but that only made Sai press his body more against the shaking blonds as he started to kiss the kitsune's neck up, with a slight smirk on his face enjoying the fear the blond was experiencing. The raven soon forcefully lifted the blond's arms up to pin his wrists with both hands so he could turn Naruto's head towards him as the blond whimpered and tried to get out of Sai's grip but the raven was just too strong, as Sai soon leaned forward and just managed to slightly press his lips against the blonds when he was soon violently ripped away from the kitsune and punched straight in the face.

With a loud crash from him flying into the many desks that was behind him as someone now stood in between the two growling.

Naruto soon slowly slide down to the floor shaking and covering his mouth as more tears rolled down his face when someone else went to his side and kneeled beside him "Naruto..." another familiar voice says earning the blond's attention when he saw Gaara who looked at him worriedly.
"I'll take you to Sasuke," the redhead whispered before earning a hesitant nod from the kitsune when the redhead carefully picked up Naruto then turned his head towards Sasukie who had his back turned to him. The raven's wolfish ears were lower as he was still growling at Sai "I'll let you take care of him," the redhead says before leaving the classroom.

Sai clicked his tongue annoyed as he pushed himself up off the ground while being a little wobbly on his feet before glaring at Sasukie "aren't you annoyed," the raven ink ninja said sarcastically as he wiped the blood from his nose and mouth.
But he never got a reply from the Uchiha that glared daggers at him as his yellow eyes turned crimson red for the first time but that only seemed to amuse the other raven "I guess I struck a nerve hm~ Funny. As the last time I've checked that blond was on the market and he isn't yours," Sai said teasingly further ticking the wolf off...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Free hugs from Kyuubi!! Come get your free hugs!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

With Gaara, he had managed to locate Sasuke's location just in time as the raven was almost to the room. He was actually a bit glad it was Sasukie and him who discovered Naruto and not Sasuke, for who know's what could happen to not just Sai but the school it self.

"Sasuke," the sand raccoon says as the raven hybrid went over to them quickly meeting Gaara in the middle as Naruto whimpered. He was scared, very scared...he didn't know what to do...nor what to say to the raven that seemed so glad to see him.
"Where was he?" Sasuke questioned as the redhead passed Naruto over to him to which the blond whimpered softly and hesitantly clung onto the raven hybrid that held him close.

Naruto then nuzzled his face into the raven's neck breathing in Sasuke's scent to try and calm down.

"One of the abandoned classrooms," Gaara answered when the raven glanced down at Naruto who was still trying to calm down "what happened to him?" Sasuke questioned, causing the blond to flinch and shake his head. He didn't want Sasuke to know...at least not yet, he just wanted to forget what happened and go home already. 

<---Time Skip--->

The four- er five were now making their way to the Uchiha household and Menma was peeved but also a complete blushing mess.

Peeved because his brother had gone through something and wasn't opening up about it, and a blushing mess because he didn't know how to feel about Sasukie being so mad. He's never seen the raven that mad before up until today and it was...so frighteningly attractive. So, not knowing how to express his feelings, he just...Kissed Sasukie...really hard in the middle of the hallway.

Sasuke was slightly proud that his brother was finally able to activate his Sharingan, finally.

Naruto just remained silent while hanging onto Sasuke being patient about that slow walk home since he just wanted to take a bath and be held.

---------------------------

Sorry for re-editing this once agian, I just had to change it or it would have been on my mind for a while so yeah, this still isn't very good. Also, congrats Sasukie on awakening your Sharingan eye's yay! Itachi will be so proud of you for finally being able to do it too!