Unlocked memories and waking up confused

Edited 

-----------------

A masked person was quickly speeding away with two bundles in their arms. As they were leaving their old home having no need for it anymore.

A young blond and redhead clinging onto them tightly letting the person take them away to a much safer climate.

Naruto looked up at them watching the wind blow through their hair as they quickly moved from branch to branch with a blurring speed making it seem like they were gliding through the air. This really amazed the blond when he noticed how fast the world was going and was hoping that one day he would be able to use the same speed as the masked person.
One tail was sleeping soundly in the masked figure's arms feeling safe and well cared for.

It was then that the blond glanced over the person's shoulder when he saw a Man following right behind them.

This earned a smile from the kitsune who lightly waved at the man who looked at him for a bit before turning his head away but continued to follow them briefly. Naruto's tails wagged with joy before he decided to snuggle closer to the masked figure purring softly relaxing completely.

- Memory Skip-

They had to leave One tail with another family, with the promise they would treat the young redhead with just as much love as they did. They had to do this...even if it pained them to let him go, but it was for his own safety. 

Naruto had given One tail one last hug before they needed to leave quickly or else it would cause unwanted attention.

-Memory Skip-

Naruto was heartbroken as a man with silver hair and a mask held him close and distracted him from the scene that was formed 5 minutes earlier.

The man lightly pats his head "would you like to say goodbye," the man asked when the small blond gave a slight nod until he was carefully placed down by the man then looked over to the lifeless bodies of those he called family.
He wiped his tears away harshly before going over to give them both a hug when it started snowing...

-Memory Skip-

The blond was forcefully dragged away by men in suits as he had been caught. He screamed out for anyone to come to get him but sadly he lived alone. He had no one to come save him, heck not even that old man who gave him the home in the first place even though he was so small.

After all...who would want to save a monster...right...

----------------

It was now the next day in the afternoon when Menma had found out and was freaking out so Sasukie needed to take the raven away to calm him down while Sasuke and Gaara were now trying to get the blond to wake up which was a much harder task to do than they thought.

Itachi was making lunch for everyone while Kyuubi was laying down napping as it was something to keep him distracted.

Everyone was obviously stressed out by the fact of the blond being 'asleep' and were trying to get him back or at least Sasuke and Gaara were.

It was then that the raven got on top of the blond while Gaara stepped back to see what the hybrid was planning on doing after multiple failed attempts to do so earlier.
Sasuke then leaned down and whispered something into the blond's ears while carefully placing a gentle hand on the kitsune's cheek. He then lightly nibbled at the fox's ears causing the blond to finally move away from the action quickly and grumbled something under his breath about wanting sleep and to stop messing with him.

The two sighed heavily relieved that the blond was now finally responsive, any longer and they would have taken him to the hospital.

"Did you try that earlier?" the red-haired raccoon asked "yeah," Sasuke commented while getting off the sleeping blond.
"Second times the charm," the raven hybrid stated while shrugging his tail lightly wagging.

Gaara nodded his head in agreement.

"Itachi," Sasuke says earning his brother's attention as said male left the kitchen to see what he needed "tell Kyuubi and Menma their brother's fine," Sasuke says "he's responsive," Gaara says when the raven crow/wolf nodded and left to inform the others.

It was then that Naruto sat up sleepily annoyed with the noise that was around him knowing he didn't need to go to school tomorrow or anything so that meant he could sleep in as long as he wants without getting in trouble "why so loud?" the blond whined tiredly earning both males attention.

 Sasuke soon gave the blond a big hug his tail wagging taking Naruto by surprise at the sudden action as this was so unlike the raven to just do this out of the blue.

Gaara went over and gave the blond a hug as well.

"What's going on?" Naruto asked confused though he was happy to be given hugs by two of his favorite people besides Kyuubi and Menma that is.

"You were unresponsive Kit," Kyuubi answered once he entered the livening room his ears pressed against his head.

The blond tilted his head "I wasn't?" he asked confused until Menma quickly came into the living room to give the blond a hug managing to squeeze between Sasuke and Gaara who had let the blond fox go to give him more room.

Menma slightly nodded his head while hugging his brother even tighter until the blond hugged back happily as he purred.

"What caused you to faint like that though?" Kyuubi then asked as he gently placed a hand on his belly while tilting his head to the side when Menma pulled away to look at his twin brother curiously. Naruto frowned a bit thinking about it for a bit "I don't...know," the blond says confused himself "maybe it was something you saw in the shop we went to," Sasuke says when the blond's ears are pointed forward.

"What shop where?" Naruto asked "the mask shop, you wanted to go there," the raven hybrid commented when the blond fox looked down thinking about it.

Everyone kinda looked at each other then back at the blond who was still confused about his situation at the moment before they all sighed softly.
"Are you hunger Naruto?" Itachi then asked earning the kitsune's attention when Naruto nodded slightly when the raven wolf/crow left to the kitchen just when the sound of the oven going off could be heard.

Sasuke sat down beside Naruto letting the blond lean into him purring as Menma had calmed down a bit glad his brother was ok now and nothing bad had truly happened to him.