All tangled up

Edited

Naruto bounced with excitement as his tails wagged happily behind him as a large smile plastered onto his face.

"First time," Sasukie asked the blond who nodded his head while Sasuke and Menma set out snacks for everyone when Sasukie clapped his hands together "alright, who's going first," the raven says excitedly when Menma picked up the color chart, "Sasuke and Naruto can go," the raven fox commented smoothly.

"Alright, you two get to the mat," Sasukie says with a smirk on his face as the two stood around the mat.

Naruto's tails wagged happily as he waited excitedly while Sasuke was just a bit unsure of this but was just going to go along with it just because, he didn't want to see Naruto upset.
"Ok,  Sasuke, left foot on blue," Menma started.

Sasuke nods his head and puts his left foot on blue as Naruto waits to be called next, "Now Naruto, right hand on red," Menma then says.

Naruto grinned before getting down on his hands and knees putting his right hand on the mat his tails swayed lazily as Sasukie sat down beside Menma to look over the raven's shoulder while nibbling on a potato chip, "Sasuke, left-hand green," Sasukie then says with a smirk.

Sasuke sighed and did as told "Now Naruto, right foot yellow," Menma spoke up as Naruto nodded his head doing so with a smile on his face.

<---Time Skip--->

Naruto was a blushing mess as he hovered over Sasuke as their noses were just barely touching since the two were both facing each other and dedicated to not losing the first round shockingly, though the Uchiha didn't seem to mind the position the two were in, in fact, he was way to calm about this position. 
"Woah, Sasuke, are you enjoying this?" Sasukie teased earning his brother's attention "no, but I'd like to see you try when it's your turn," the raven shot back.

Sasukie blushed before looking to the side pouting while Menma snickered slightly "Sasuke, left-hand green," the raven kitsune says as Sasuke nodded his head slightly before moving his hand back to touch the green circle.

Menma muttered something under his breath as Naruto's ears perked up "what did you say?" the blond asked "I said left foot on yellow," the raven fox commented quickly.

Naruto nods his head and moved his foot to yellow until his face became extremely warm while Sasuke glanced to the side but remained silent for Naruto's sake.

Sasukie snickers again "ok Sasuke, right foot green," he says with a smirk Sasuke slightly rolled his eyes before moving his foot forward to the green circle though he blushed slightly but still tried to remain calm.

"Know what, this game is getting a little boring," Sasukie says earning the three's attention "what do you have in mind?" Menma asked with a raised brow "whoever falls has to remove a piece of clothing and we don't stop until one of us is naked," Sasukie says with a smirk.
"Hell no," Sasuke says instantly while both foxes blushed "why what's wrong, scared to show off," Sasukie teased.

"No, I just don't want you to fulfill your perverted fantasies," Sasuke replied causing his brother to pout.

Menma punched the raven while Naruto put his head on Sasuke's shoulder embarrassed.

"I'm not fulfilling anything, just want to have a bit of fun," Sasukie says while shrugging as he rubbed his now sore arm "I think you're forgetting that some of us have trauma," Sasuke says with a raised brow, but this peeked Menma's attention since he knew he wasn't one of them, though he wasn't sure about his brother though.

Soon after a while of arguing between the twins, they decided against it as Sasukie didn't want his brother to skin him alive.

Once the game began once again when Naruto finally lost balance trying to reach for another color that was assigned to him and fell taking Sasuke with him "looks like you've lost brother," Menma commented as the blond pouted a little before managing to get up while Sasuke started stretching.