Stormy weather, threats, and slip-ups

Edited

Welp Halloween had come and gone leaving November to dance right into the season where family would eat together. Though here's the catch.

October gave Sasuke a new responsibility hiding the candy from Naruto or else the blond would get a belly ache.

Sasukie found this fact hilarious but Menma shut him up by hiding his own bucket of candy and to make matter's worse the raven fox would only give him 10 seconds to choose which candy he wanted to eat for dessert. It was effective and just straight-up disrespectful.

But now, here comes school, where they would go in to see what their scores were to see whether or not they had passed.

-

"You three calm down," Gaara says as Sasuke shook his head while Naruto, Menma, and Sasukie were silently freaking out on the inside.

"How," someone says earning the group's attention when they saw Kiba walking over to them with Akamaru happily trotting behind him going straight to Naruto, effectively distracting the blond from his earlier freakout.
"We all know how strict this school is, so how are we supposed to not panic," Kiba asked crossing his arms.

"By thinking positive," Kankuro says as he snickered "like you have a say," Temari commented as her brother frowned.

"Oh, do we get to leave as soon as we get our scores?" Naruto soon questioned earning everyone's attention "I think so," Sasukie says confused.
Akamaru barked his tail wagging happily before allowing the blond to climb onto his back so he could carry Naruto the rest of the way to school.

"If not, we'd just be stuck in school wouldn't we?" Menma says crossing his arms frowning "probably," Temari says shrugging "or unless we sneak out," Kankuro whispered as if a staff member could hear him.

"Your delusional," Temari commented "but it could happen, Sasuke and the others got to leave early and they just walked straight out," Kankuro stated.

"He's not wrong," Menma says shrugging  Naruto smiled as he lightly pats Akamaru's head up until they were finally at the school building when Naruto had to get off the big dog's back.

"It's going to rain soon," someone commented startling Naruto, Sasukie, Kankuro, Akamaru, and Kiba as they all looked over to Shino who stood behind them "sorry," he soon says as Kiba sighed.
Menma rolled his eyes as he pats Sasukie on the head while Sasuke lightly pulled Naruto into a hug as Akamaru's tail started wagging allowing the bug user to pat him.

"How bad?" Gaara soon questioned "very, we should ask Tsunade to allow Akamaru inside," Shino informed as he looked up at the peaceful clear sky.

Naruto's ears lowered not liking the news he got from Shino just then when Sasuke whispered something to the blond fox who then stepped closer to the raven his tail wagging lazily.

<---Time Skip--->

Well, Shino was right. It was going to rain pretty bad. But he didn't say it was going to be a heck-take thunderstorm thought.

Meaning due to this storm everyone either had to :

A. Stay at the school if their home was too far 
Or
B. Get home if their home was close enough

To say the least a good portion of students could go home with their grades in hand while others just had to stay at the school building for safety as their houses would be too far to walk to.

So Naruto and his friends plus some other students had managed to find a class that had no windows and luckily the power was still on. So some took desks and some just sat on the floor.