A reunion and back to school with a new vibe

Edited

Sasukie had thought it would be a good idea to take the foxes home with them, which Kyuubi instantly agreed to, which made Naruto every happy. But Menma only agreed to go, only because of his brother's who walked to go, and not wanting to be home alone he begrudgingly accepted his fate in traveling with the Uchiha's.

So, now off they were, heading to the Uchiha's residence with Kyuubi following behind the group like a happy puppy as he held Naruto's hand.

Menma was looking at the group trying to wonder, why he agreed to come with them again, but then his brother popped up in his head along with another fact that he was trying to deny but knew he couldn't lie to himself forever.

"Hey, you think you know who is home?" Sasukie asked as Sasuke nodded his head slightly "Yeah, he's home," Sasuke replied plainly to which his twin nodded his head.
"Alright, just checking," Sasukie says as he put his hands behind his head thinking about something "wait, aren't you guys home still in the same place?" Naruto finally asked earning the twin's attention, "yup, we never moved," Sasukie commented happily.

Kyuubi grinned happily when Naruto glanced up at him "you're very happy," the blond commented earning his brother's attention.

"Oh, uh..." the redhead stammered a little "you missed him, didn't you," Menma teased causing their older brother to blush and look away "it's alright, he missed you too," Sasukie commented while looking back, "h-he does," Kyuubi asked surprised.
Sasuke nods his head "he does," he confirmed as Sasukie snickers.

<--Time skip-->

The five soon managed to make it to the Uchiha's residence without any trouble luckily, as Sasuke unlocked the front door and just walked in with the others following right behind him.
Naruto took a deep breath and sighed as Menma looked around before beginning to remove his shoes "no, a lot has changed," Kyuubi says softly.

"Eh, some things have changed," Sasukie says as he walked into the house once his shoes were off, Sasuke following right beside him "for example, Sasuk-" Sasukie couldn't finish his sentence as he was once again brutally punched in the arm, causing the raven to wince in pain and hold his shoulder.

"Ow, what was that for!" Sasukie whined "talk about yourself," Sasuke says annoyed to which Sasukie held his hands up leaving the three foxes confused as Kyuubi managed to close the door behind them then started to remove his shoes, "boys?" someone called out earning the fives attention.
"Sasuke, stop hitting Sasukie, and Sasukie, what did you do this time?" Itachi says once he came into view of the other's "we have guest over, and Sasukie won't keep his mouth shut," Sasuke answered.
"Guests? I thought you..." Itachi trailed off when he looked over to see who was at the front door, "hey," Kyuubi says with a nervous wave when Naruto and Menma pushed him forward.

"H-hello?" Itachi answered as the two looked into each other's eyes before pulling each other into a loving hug.

"Yeah, we're all together now..." Menma says sarcastically before removing his hat off his head while Naruto purred happily, "yeah, I can't wait to see all of our other friends tomorrow," the blond says as all nine of his tails came out and started wagging happily.
"Don't forget about making more friends," Sasukie says proudly while Menma only shook his head "what if I don't want to," the raven fox asked while releasing all nine of his tails "well, you can just hang out with my friends whenever you feel like it," Naruto says happily, with a large smile on his face to which Menma slightly nodded his head in agreement.

-

The next day, it was time to get to school as the 4 had walked there together since the foxes had all chosen to spend the night at the Uchiha residence, and while walking past an abnormal amount of people that were whispering about something until Sasukie decided to speak up. "What's going on?" he asked a random girl who looked over to him and blushed softly "there-th-there was a huge explosion in part of the village last night. The police are just trying to figure out what and who caused it, but so far they haven't found anything yet," she answered as Sasukie nodded "thanks," he says walking back over to his brother and friends.