Escaping but at what cost

Edited

Trigger warning: Sad T^T
I just wanted to put this one out there for you all so here are some tissues

----------------------------------

As they ran they ended up entering another room as a form of cover but, this would turn out to be their very downfall in the matter at hand as Naruto looked around when Menma's ears perked up.

Sasukie had decided to turn around so he could reopen said door they just came through only to find out it was locked "ok, sooo. The only way out of here is forward," Sasukie says in a calm manner as everyone looked at him.
"Thank's not like we heard the door lock or anything," Menma commented while crossing his arms "let's try not to panic. We can manage this together," Yugito says with a soft smile on her face.

"She's right," Roshi says while nodding his head in agreement the group then started walking again making sure to stay together.

But after a while, the group started to get a bit uncomfortable "Something's not right here, it feels like a trap," Killer bee says "yeah, I feel it too," Utakata says as he earned a nod from the others. That's when Menma decided to move to the front so he could open the next door first.
"Ok, when I open this door. It'll either lead to a room with traps or the outside world," Menma says as Naruto's ears lowered slightly.

"So, that means it'll take longer to get home?" the blond asked when Yugito and Gaara moved closer to the nine-tailed blond "don't worry," the redhead says "yeah, we'll get home safe and sound together," Yugito says with a soft smile.

Naruto smiled slightly until Sasuke held his hand out for him "come on," the raven says when the blond took his hand.

When the next door was opened it showed the entrance to another room, though it seemed like the original room did until, when Naruto took a step forward when he managed to get in the front of the group only to trigger a trap on the first go.
Gaara quickly pulled the blond back to save him from being impaled by spikes that shot up in mere seconds and Sasuke held his brother back along with the others.

They then looked at each other "ok soooo, hehe...who's going to get through that?" Sasukie soon spoke up while putting his hands together.

"Are you crazy, did you not just see what almost happened to Naruto," Roshi says as he crossed his arms "if there are traps here. That would mean, they expected us to try and escape," Han finally annoyed earning everyone's attention.

Naruto was still recovering from a near-death experience even though he should be used to those by now considering his past.

"Alright, since we can't go back. We're going to need to figure out a plan so we can all get out of here," Yagura says while earning a nod from the other's "so, it's either speed or knowledge?" Sasukie asked "or we could try floating," Menma commented with a shrug.

They all looked at each other well, everyone except Naruto who had immediately became the cub of the group so they weren't going to allow the blond to do anything except just stand there until everything was safe for him to cross. Then after a while, Han volunteered to go since he was the fastest.
Everyone nodded and stood out of the way allowing Han to run through the course, only managing to activate 2 of the traps that were there. Lucky him.

Once he was at the end he looked back at everyone, then looked around the area he was standing at before finding a button and pushing it earning a clicking sound before a bridge appeared on the floor showing the way to go.

Everyone walked the bridge together, with Fu following behind Naruto in the process as she would make small talk with him.

-