Sakura and canceled plans

Edited

Sasuke and Naruto were now silently walking a trail together in comfortable silence as the blond was still trying to recover after what had happened to him in the alleyway. Though Sasuke did apologize for making the blond uncomfortable (you didn't don't worry Sasuke).

But Naruto had already forgiven him and was just embarrassed to find out just how much to a certain extent his boyfriend had truly loved him and it was a little overwhelming for him.

It was then when the blond had decided he would try opening up to Sasuke just like Sasuke opened up to him. But the only question is, will he be able to do so?
The blond secretly glanced over to his boyfriend who was focusing on the trail in front of them until Naruto stopped earning the raven's attention "is something wrong," Sasuke asked as he tilts his head "I...I w-wanna," Naruto stuttered out his face becoming red "you wanna?" the raven questioned repeating what his boyfriend just said.

"I-I wanna..." Naruto says but was having trouble getting out what he actually wanted to say so Sasuke waited for the blond to bring up his courage.

That was until the blond let go of the raven's hand and hugged him tightly which Sasuke returned "can I have..?" Naruto asked "sure," the hybrid says as Naruto glanced up at him "I can?" the kitsune asked, "yes," Sasuke says as he rubbed Naruto back as if encouraging his lover to do what he wanted.
"You don't need to ask, just do what you feel ok," Sasuke says softly before earning a nod from the blond who shyly lifted his head up and was about to kiss him when...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"SASUKE-KUN!" the two pulled away from each other quickly then turned their attention over to Sakura that was running at them at full speed.

Fear spiked through Naruto as well as annoyance and he didn't know which feeling was stronger as he froze in place while Sasuke rolled his eye's annoyed until Sakura literally jumped onto him and kissed him deeply. Right. Infront. Of Naruto.

The couple were shocked and never expected this to happen. Naruto's feelings became even more confusing for the blond while Sasuke's face twisted in disgust as he then pushed her away from him "aww, what's wrong Sasuke-Kun, too much to handle," Sakura asked in a teasing tone.
Until Sasuke looked like he was on the verge of throwing up until they both heard a small sob that earned their attention "oh, hey Narut-" Sakura was cut off as the blond soon slapped her before he took Sasuke's wrist and marched off.

"Naru-" Sasuke was cut off "shut up," the blond hissed causing the raven to go silent as he just allowed the kitsune to drag him away.

Sakura put her hand on her face as it was stinging bad, "geez what's his problem," she says while removing her hand from her face to realize she was bleeding and freaked "that brat ruined my face," she says annoyed before going into her bag to grab a tissue so she to hold it against her face and went to find Sai and Ino.

With Sasukie and Menma they both knew they were being followed and were enjoying it. Menma giggles softly as Sasukie had dragged him to a secluded area where he pinned the raven against the wall as the two giggled at each other, before having a make-out session. Sasukie let go of Menma's wrists in favor of picking him up while the raven fox wrapped his arms around Sasukie's neck purring.