Meeting friends and old memories

Edited

Naruto's POV

We stopped at a secluded area when Sasuke wrapped his arm around my waist holding me close "Ma- Sasuke, why are we here?" I questioned confused "to meet a few acquaintances of mine. But don't worry they're good," he says though I wasn't too sure, but I guess I'll just have to meet them to find out if they really are good.
I took a deep breath when I heard people coming over and it seemed like Master heard them too 'are they the people he was talking about or...strangers?' I frowned a bit.

"Oh, so you did bring him," someone says when I saw a guy with white hair and pointy teeth...why does he remind me of someone...kinda? Maybe not?

I stepped closer to Sasuke and clung to him "aww, he looks adorable! Sasuke where did you find him!" a lady with red hair said excitedly 'her hair's red, just like kyu's' I stared at her a little bit before looking away "Karin, I think you're scaring him," a man with orange hair said. He looked friendlier than the other two.

When shark mouth started snickering 'yes that's his name for now' "Hugo's right. Maybe you should dial it down," he commented until Sasuke sighed heavily and shook his head.

"Guys," he says earning the three's attention 'how long have Master known them?' "I want you all to meet Naruto. Naruto meet Karin, Hugo, and Suigetsu," he says pointing to each one.

'Sew-gay-t-su?' I tilt my head to the side 'Su-get-su?' I soon snapped out of my trance when I felt Sasuke nuzzle his face into my hair earning my attention "Sasuke?" I questioned him "ah! he sounds so cute!" Karin says while walking forward.
(YA'LL I UPGRADED I LEARNED HOW TO SPELL TRANCE!!! Now I can stop spelling it trans...watch me forget cause my mind hates words =M=)

--------------

A man sat in front of Naruto as they had a bit of a staring contest with one another, the small blond's tails wagged softly a big smile on his face until the man sighed through his nose and turned his head away, allowing the kitsune to win.

Naruto squealed happily at his victory until he was picked up by the man when the kitsune did his best to hug him through with his small arms couldn't properly hug the man.

------------

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt Sasuke let go of me so I did the same when shark mouth started talking 'how much of the conversation did I miss?' "so boss, what's the relationship with the kid," 'KID! I'M NOT THAT SHORT!' I glared at him "he's my boyfriend," Master says 'yeah I'm his boy...WAIT WHAT!!?' I looked at Master shocked when he looked at me.

"Yes, Naru. Your my boyfriend," Sasuke says calmly "wh- but- huh-," I stammered confused "I'll explain everything later," he replied when I noticed Karin looked a little annoyed 'did she like Master too...' my thought process was broken when I felt a kiss on my cheek, before looking over to see Sasuke looking at me.
"Stop spacing out dobe, if this is making you uncomfortable tell me," he says when I nodded my head slightly "if it's Karin your worried about, don't worry. She's actually really nice once you get to know her," Hugo says while smiling at me.

------------

"Aww, your so cute isn't he *******," the pretty person says a soft smile on their face when as they turned the now dressed up blond towards the man who looked at him for a bit as he soon sighed his shark-like teeth peeking from his lips. 

"Not now ****," the man says though he wasn't denying that blond's cuteness but wasn't going to admit it either, to say the least, the small kitsune was really growing on his though.

------------

I snapped out of my thoughts and stared at the orange-haired man who smiled brightly at me 'he looks like a puppy,' "Woah!" S-su-...Sharkmouth says surprised when I blinked and looked at him "aw man," Karin started pouting.

'What happened?' now I was confused all over agian, was there something I've missed, or something I did?

Third Person POV

Naruto was confused on why the group looked amazed until Karin started shaking Hugo "I don't know what you did, but do it agian," she says through the orange-haired male didn't know what he did to cause such a positive reaction from the blond earlier. 
Up until Sasuke ran his finger's through the blond's hair causing Naruto to purr happily and lean into the raven's touch.

"Meetings over," Sasuke says when the trio looked at him upset "what! No fair. You can't just introduce us to someone new then leave in under 5 minutes!" Suigetsu says "yeah, can't we get to know him a bit longer?" Karin asked while making puppy dog eyes at the raven hybrid.

"Can't his brothers would kill me if their brother doesn't magically appear in front of them at any minute," Sasuke says.

"Let's get ice cream cake," the raven hybrid soon stated causing Naruto's eyes to light up with joy amazing the trio once agian as the blond's eye's looked almost like glittering diamonds in a clear river.

"I was good today!" Naruto stated happily without thinking "yeah," Sasuke says causing the kitsune to squeal when the trio looked at each other then back at Sasuke who was now leading the bubbly blond away from them.
"Should we question him on that?" Suigetsu asked "probably not the brightest idea," Hugo says while frowning a bit though he did hope to see the cheerful blond agian someday.

Karin sighed while crossing her arms muttering to herself in disappointment.

<---Time Skip--->

Sasuke and Naruto had finally returned home as the blond happily drinked his milkshake when the couple saw their brother's (except Sasukie, he was too busy playing Just Dance) waiting at the front door for them.
"And where have you two been all this time," Kyuubi asked while crossing his arms "on a surprise date," Sasuke answered when Naruto almost choked on his milkshake and looked at the raven hybrid in surprise.

Menma snorts at his brother's shocked face but had to quickly stop himself from laughing, Kyuubi sighed heavily "don't scare us like that," the redhead stated while placing a hand on his belly. 

Sasuke carefully took out a napkin and cleaned Naruto's face while the blond was bright red with embarrassment for not noticing he was on a date in the first place. How did he not know? He then went over everything they just did together today in his head trying to figure out how the raven hide it so well when his face got redder and redder from embarrassment.

Itachi shook his head feeling bad for his little brother then went to the kitchen "wow, that's sad," Sasukie announced until Menma walked over to him and smacked him upside the head causing the raven wolf to lose points on his game, "nooo, Menma why," Sasukie says in disappointment "you were being rude," Menma says as he stepped out of range so the game wouldn't pick up on him.

Sasukie pouted a bit "but you were laughing though, that's also rude," he commented glancing over to his now-boyfriend who crossed his arms.

Sasuke and Naruto had taken their shoes off and went to Sasuke's room together when the blond went over to the bed and sat down staring at the floor for a bit until he felt Sasuke sit beside him earning his attention.

"Alright, what's been on your mind all day Kitten?" Sasuke soon asked earning the blond fox's attention when Naruto looked at him for a second before looking down agian.

"Memories...I...they seem real but at the same time they could be fake...it's hard," Naruto mumbled frowning a little bit "shark mouth kinda reminded me of someone, but I don't know who..." the blond says causing Sasuke's ears to perk up a bit at this newfound information, "who?" the raven hybrid asked when Naruto pouted looking up at him "I don't know, that's why I'm confused," the blond huffed until Sasuke kissed his cheek.

"Ok, maybe we can help get some of your memories back," Sasuke says when Naruto frowned "I don't know if that's a good idea," Naruto says unsure about that decision before leaning into the hybrid's side.
Sasuke looked at the blond for a second before sighing softly and kissing Naruto's head "I won't push you then," the raven hybrid commented softly which Naruto really appreciated.