Sleepovers...

Edited 

A few days have passed since, Naruto's cycle. And everyone was glad though Menma had finally started getting sick due to him now being a month pregnant so now Sasukie had to deal with a sleepy pouty raven. But the raven wolf could tell Menma was actually extremely happy to be getting other signs too.

So now the four were walking down the street together when they heard barking from down the street earning the group's attention.

Menma stepped closer to Sasukie who moved to the side to get them out of the way. While Naruto and Sasuke turned around to see Akamaru running over to them at full speed.
This caused the blond to squeal happily at the sight of the overgrown pupper that almost tackled Naruto to the ground if Sasuke wasn't there to keep Akamaru from doing so. This scene also, unfortunately, earned other people's attention.

But the blond didn't care as Naruto smiled happily when Akamaru slowed down to a happy trot before licking the blond's face as Naruto hugged the dog.

"Hey, guys!" Kiba called out as Sasukie waved at the brunette "sup," the raven wolf replied as Menma gave a slight wave while Sasuke just gave a slight nod.

"What brings you two here?" Naruto then asked once he was able to while patting Akamaru "just taking a walk and looking for the others," Kiba replied.

"What for?" Sasukie questioned as he raised a brow "to hang out or maybe even have a sleepover, just for the guys," Kiba says while smiling when the brunette felt arms wrap around him, nearly scaring the soul of the dog owners body.

"Hello," Shino says as Sasukie turned his head while snickering while Menma laughed tiredly.

"Hi," Naruto says while Akamaru went over to Kiba and Shino.

To which Sasuke wrapped his arm around Naruto's waist causing the blond to purr "that sounds like fun," the blond says happily while his friend was trying to lower his raging heartbeat after the scare he had just gotten from his boyfriend.

"I don't know," Menma muttered not like this while Sasuke hummed slightly "so who's gonna be there?" Sasukie questioned.

"Well, Me of course, Shino. Neji, Lee, Shikamaru, Choji, Kankuro, and Gaara if I end up finding him," Kiba says as he thought about it for a bit.
Naruto soon bounced happily earning Sasuke's attention before the hybrid sighed "fine," he grumbled making the blond even happier, and Menma seeing his brother happy also sadly agreed to go on this hangout as well.

"Guess we're all going," Sasukie says with a smile on his face "awesome, we'll meet up at the park at..." Kiba thought about it until Shino let go of Kiba so he could hold up six fingers, one finger, then five fingers.

Sasuke and Menma nod "wait repeat that," Sasukie asked "6'15 moron," Menma says while rolling his eye's "oh," Sasukie and Naruto said in sync "we'll be there, and don't worry about Gaara  Sasuke will text him," Menma says, earning a smile from Kiba "great see you all then," he says before he, Shino, and Akamaru left.

"Yay!" Naruto says excitedly when Sasuke kissed the side of his head "we should cut our walk short," Sasuke says as Menma nodded his head in agreement "ya, sure," the raven fox says before the four started walking.

-

Once at home, Naruto came into the house squealing happily which earned Kyuubi and Itachi's attention "what's going on?" Kyuubi asked, "Naruto's just excited to have a sleepover," Sasuke replied while helping the bouncing blond get out of his shoes "a sleepover. Is he really ready for one it's only been a few days since-" Kyuubi was cut off by Itachi as the raven crow/wolf helped him calm down.
"It'll be ok Kyu, leave it all to Sasuke, you just try to relax," Itachi says softly.