Graduation Day and a surprising twist

Edited

Graduation day was finally here as everyone was getting ready and were practically excited to be completely out of high school.

Sasuke had made plans for that day and was in the living room with his twin brother Sasukie who was just as excited as he was about the big day due to what they equally wanted to do for their lovers.

The two whispered amongst themselves when their little meeting was interrupted by a certain blond that sleepily walked into the room "Sasuke?" the blond mumbled when the raven hybrid went over to him and carefully picked the fox up, causing Naruto to cling onto him instantly and nuzzle his face into the raven's neck.
Sasukie chuckled "night bro," he said while Sasuke only hummed then walked off with the sleepy blond in his arms so they could both get some rest.

Sasukie then went to the kitchen to grab a water bottle before returning to his room where his lovely mate slept soundly as he was cuddling into a large pillow that made him feel comfortable.

The two got this as a way for Menma to stay asleep if Sasukie was to move to get something or just plain out needed to use the bathroom.

Placing the water bottle down, the raven soon joined his lover in bed hugging him from behind causing the raven fox to purr softly relaxing in his alpha's arms before muttering a small 'I love you' to the raven wolf who kissed the back of his neck, "I love you too Min," Sasukie replied back tiredly before allowing the sound of his mates purrs lull him to sleep.

-

Morning soon came around as Sasuke got out of bed and stretched a bit before looking down at Naruto who still slept soundly in bed, slightly hugging one of his many tails which in itself was an adorable sight to see.

The raven hybrid soon kissed the blond's cheek earning a small whine from the blond until Sasuke gently turned Naruto's head then kissed his nose, both of his cheeks, and lastly his lips waking the kitsune up.
"Morning," Sasuke says before gently rubbing Naruto's side as the blond smiled sleepily when the hybrid leaned down giving Naruto another kiss on the lips before he sat up.

"Come on," the raven said as Naruto pushed himself up then lifted his arms to which the hybrid picked him up so he could carry the blond to the bathroom so they could get ready for the day.

With Sasukie, he had gotten up early so he could make his lovely pregnant lover something for breakfast...yeah, you can see how that's going for him as he was opening up the kitchen window to fan out the smoke that was in the kitchen, trying to smother a fire he had accidentally caused.

"Um...would you like some help," Kyuubi's voice sounded startling the living soul of the wolf who slowly turned his attention towards the 8month pregnant male.

"Kyuubi? What are you doing up this early in the more? Where's Itachi?" Sasukie asked with a raised brow when the redhaired male pouted "I asked you first," Kyuubi said annoyed "well I asked you sec-" Sauskie was cut off by a threatening growl by the redhead, instantly shutting him up on what he was about to say.

"Um-er y-yeah sure, I-I could use some help...hehe," Sasukie said nervously before the redhead nodded then went over and started to clean up after Sasukie who's ears lowered ashamed of himself.

"I woke up feeling hungry and I couldn't wait for Itachi to get up from his chair fast enough so I told him to keep working while I got my own food," Kyuubi said in a matter of tone while he went to grab some material to began cooking food.
"Now, why are you setting fires in the kitchen?" the red fox questioned "I was...trying to make Menma breakfast in bed..." Sasukie said almost too embarrassed to admit it which earned him a slight nod by the fox.