Twin talk

Edited

Everyone was now up on their feet and discussing where they would be heading to next when Sasukie had wrapped an arm around Menma's waist.

"Why don't we try going west?" Sasukie asked while pointing in said direction "that's because we came from west Sasukie," Menma answered while rolling his eye's "we did?" the raven questioned surprised.

"We did," Gaara spoke up calmly "How about Northeast," Killer bee commented as Menma thought about it for a bit.

Naruto was staring at his brother and Sasuke's brother's closeness really confused him. As he wondered at what time did this take place and when?
Sasukie glanced at Naruto before removing his arm from around Menma which distressed the raven fox who soon leaned into him with a slight growl so Sasukie returned his arm to its original resting place, calming the kitsune down.
Sasuke hadn't commented about it, Gaara didn't either, nor did Killer bee, so this just left Naruto alone with his own confusion, before deciding on their brother's worked everything out and were now friends. That kinda made it easier for him anyway instead of him thinking they were breaking Kyuubi and Itachi's rules though, the blond didn't know if it was bad to date one another though.

"Ok, it's been decided," Gaara says when Naruto's ears perked up finally tuning back in on the conversation once again put out in the cold weather of confusion.

"We're heading Northeast," the raven fox says as everyone nodded.

"Naruto, any questions?" Sasuke asked, "uh..um...what happened?" Naruto asked confused "did you zone out on us?" Menma asked while crossing his arms "sorry..." the blond mumbled.

"It's fine Naruto," Killer bee commented with a thumbs up to make the blond fox feel better before the group started their walk Northeast.

The walk was fairly calm actually without any miss haps or anything just a long hike up until they found a nice resting area for them all to relax at. Both Sasuke and Sasukie had gone to gather food while Gaara and Bee went to get water, this left the fox twins alone, much to the blond's dismay.

"Hey, it's going to be ok, we all are," Menma says before he moved over to sit beside his brother when he took notice of his distress "how are you so sure?" Naruto asked until the raven fox pulled him into a side hug.
"That's because me and you have survival instincts in the outdoors. So if anyone needs us. We can always find them like a penny on a sidewalk," Menma joked, earning a little giggle from the blond who smiled slightly, "I guess your right," Naruto says before pulling his knees up to his chest.
"Um, what's going on with you and Sasukie," the blond fox then asked causing his twin brother to blush madly, "wh-what ya mean?" Menma asked "are you both friends now, you guys are really close to one another," Naruto asked as he tilts his head.

"Not as close as you and Sasuke are," Menma replied causing Naruto to blush "we have a perfectly normal Master pet relationship," the blond stated "don't you mean friendship," Menma says with a raised brow.

"R-right, a perfectly normal friendship," Naruto says as his face went redder "b-but don't change the topic," the blond commented.

"I am not," Menma says until his brother pouts at him "yes you are, you always shift the topic to me whenever you don't want to talk about anything too personal. So I'm going to guess you and Sasukie got toge-" the blond was cut off.

"Shush, your talking way too loud," Menma says before sighing heavily "ok, maybe we did..." the raven grumbled.

Naruto was shocked, when did this happen? How did this happen? And where? the blond couldn't believe it his brother Menma who was probably breaking a lot of the rules was secretly dating Sasukie, "when?" the blond asked curiously.