Clingy and Cuddly

Edited 

Sasuke's POV

I woke up to someone laying on top of me when I opened my eyes only to see blond hair in my line of vision.

I sighed heavily before placing my hand on top of the person's head causing them to purr loudly when my ears perked up "Kitten?" I said causing their ears to perk up before they looked up at me with their bright blue eye's 'yup, this is my kitten,' I smiled slightly when he laid his head back on my chest.

'Wait,' "Kitten," I said surprised as he whined before lifting his head once agian to look at me "your back to your normal size," I finally said when he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

I glanced to the side blushing as the wall suddenly became interesting when he squeaked happily 'I'm glad he's happy and all, but he really needs to put some clothes on. Actually what happened to what he was wearing earlier?' I sat up and finally looked at him "Naru-" my room door just had to open at this time didn't.

Me and Naruto looked over to the door to see a shocked Kyuubi that just stared at us, but Naruto being oblivious just waved at his older brother while squeaking happily.

I soon removed my shirt and put it on Naruto so he could be a bit more covered up instead of completely naked while Kyuubi left shielding his eyes.
'What a way to start the day...' "Kitten, you need to put some clothes on, or at least boxers," I said when he looked at me confused before looking down at himself and blushed.

Rolling my eye's I moved him from my lap so I could get out of bed when he started squeaking. 

"Hn," I hummed while looking over at him when he looked at me for a second, and as if he forgot what had happened earlier made grabby hands towards me, his eyes shining brightly as his tails wagged. 'Damn it he's using the eye's again,' I stared at him for a while before giving in to him "Fine, come here," I said before picking him up in my arms as he squeaked happily 'yeah, yeah, your welcome,' sighing I carried him to the bathroom with so we could get ready for the day. He'll be taking his bath first then I'll take mine. 'Wonder how Sasukie and Menma are holding up?'.

<---Time Skip--->

I hate mornings, not all mornings but some mornings. And this is the reason why. Sasukie. That's all you need to know.

"Wow, brother and you said you had more control than me," Sasukie says with a smirk as Menma was staring at his brother who sat peacefully in my lap "nothing happened Sasukie," I replied while sighing, "if nothing happened while did Kyuubi leave your room muttering sorry over and over agian? Fess up you two were most certainly doing something," my about to be deceased brother teased.

"Sasukie you're pushing it," I said while glaring at him until Naruto squeaked wanting to get down so I removed my arms when he got off my lap and went to get another plate of pancakes "come on lighten up a bit," Sasukie says as he smirked at me, 'this moron,' I then flicked him in the neck as he yelped out in pain 'good suffer,' "Sasukie, leave your brother alone," Itachi says while I rolled my eye's until a plate was placed down in front of me then Naruto got back onto my lap instead of his own chair so I just wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his shoulder my tail wagging slightly.
That was until I saw Kyuubi whisper something to my older brother when my ears perked up 'what are those two whispering about?' getting slightly distracted by Naruto's purrs I couldn't listen in on them.

-

Naruto was staring at me while I read over what he wrote down. I had given him a series of questions to answer and so far he was doing pretty well 'it's either he's very determined to pass or he just wants more kisses,' I glanced over to him for a sec when he slightly leaned forward his eye's getting impossibly brighter if that was even possible.
'Why does he have to be so cute when determined?' turning my attention back to his work before I finally set it down after a while.
"Good job Naru, you got them all correct," I said when he started squeaking happily before climbing onto my lap facing me, as he looked extremely happy when I grabbed his waist to stop him from bouncing around so much.

"I'm really proud of you dobe," I said while looking into his eye's before kissing his nose 'not yet, don't do it yet,' I looked at him for a bit before running my finger's through his hair when he leaned into my touch, as he then looked into my eyes agian smiling at me.

I had to look away from his eyes and focus on something else which turned out to be my closed window since anywhere I look at he's is attractive.

Soon Naruto had moved his head away before nuzzling his face into my neck causing me to hold him close to me "we can cuddle more later Kitten," I mumbled when he nodded his head slightly  'I think he's about to go to sleep,' just as that thought had came to mind, I felt Naruto move a bit before he started licking my neck.
"Naru, don't do that," I said when he whimpered and pressed himself more into me.

'Jesus please take the wheel, I don't think I can last much longer,'...

----------------

Hehehehe, this seems nice enough I might change it later but whatever *shrugs*