Back to school...yay...

Edited

Sasuke was woken up by Naruto licking his shoulder as the raven hybrid sighed softly, he had thought the blond had finally given up on doing this type of thing but guesses the blond was just a bit shy on doing this instead of what the raven thought.

Though then agian, he did kind of miss the blond doing this if he was honest with himself.

Soon the raven reached over to grab his phone when he saw it was only 5'12 before mumbling to himself when he remembered they all had school today.

How convenient isn't it huh? The boys just got their voices and now they had to head into school now because. Apparently, Exams is extremely close by and that means no more playtime.
Sasuke soon sighed agian as he started to run his finger's through the kitsune's hair "Naru, it's time to wake up," the raven hybrid says only to earn a slight whine from the blond "come on Kitten, we need to go to school. We're almost done anyway," Sasuke says when Naruto huffed, and nuzzled his face into Sasuke's neck for a second before sitting up.

Sasuke got out of bed stretching before he went to start getting ready for school while Naruto was processing the world around him for a bit.

<---Big Time Skip--->

The four were now making their way to school with Sasuke and Sasukie leading the way while the fox twins just held hands following right behind them.

When Sasukie glanced behind him to look at the fox twins "come on guys, it's going to be ok," Sasukie says earning their attention "we're not to sure," Menma mumbled as Naruto nodded his head slightly, until the Uchiha twins stopped walking and turned around. This also caused Naruto and Menma to stop walking as well.

"What?" Naruto questioned as he tilts his head to the side confused "you two really don't want to come back," Sasukie says when Menma frowned "of course not," the raven fox growled "then deal with coming a few more days. Our graduation isn't to far away all we have left is the exams," Sasuke says when Naruto gasped as if he remembered something.

Sasuke soon turned around and started walking "what up with you?" Menma asked his twin "Mast-Sasuke promised me something," Naruto answered before he let go of his brother's hand now following the raven hybrid.

Sasukie and Menma looked at one another, "what did he promise?" the raven wolf whispered confused only to earn a shrug from the raven fox before the two followed the others.

Once at the school building Naruto quickly went over to who he recognized one being Gaara who was with Temari and Kankuro and the other being Kiba with Akamaru.

The two instantly noticed the excited blond who nearly tackled Gaara in a hug before doing the same with Kiba "dude, where have you been agian?" Kiba asked scolding the blond a little "can we not talk about that. I'm here now," Naruto says as he rubbed the back of his head.
Gaara sighs when Akamaru went closer to the blond who at first was hesitant when Sasuke placed a hand on Naruto's shoulder earning the blonds attention "he's your best friend," the raven hybrid says earning a smile from Naruto who hugged the giant doggo, making Akamaru very happy to be receiving hugs from his favorite blond.

Kiba and Gaara looked at the raven who shook his head silently wanting them to not question it so they just dropped it.

"Hey guys, long time no see," Sasukie says as he smiled while Menma glanced to the side but spared Gaara a slight wave which the redhead returned.

"Hey dude," Kankuro replies before the group now started there walk towards the building together, though Akamaru had to stay put and wait until lunch to be with everyone agian since dogs weren't allowed.

"So, what did you guys do for break," Kiba asked "it wasn't a break, just a time period to let us study," Temari says "yeah, but. We got out of school in November so now were coming back on a September for exams. They wanted to give us a break," Kiba says as he crossed his arms, when  Temari rolled her eye's "I feel like my vacation was waisted ow!" Sasukie yelped in pain when his brother punched "Are you calling  our mission a waist of time..." Sasuke growled a slight hiss entering his voice startling Sasukie and Kiba at his tone.

"No of course not, I had so much fun. Tramatized but it was great," Sasukie says in a panic when Menma shook his head as Naruto started to try and calm Sasuke down.

Kankuro blinked for a second as Temari rolled her eyes "geez, the months really change a person sometimes huh?" the brunette puppet-teir says earning a slight nod from the platinum blond fan user.

"You guys don't understand, Sasuke was mad terrifying," Sasukie whimpered until he earned a slight pat on the head "yeah yeah, you told me how scary he was. But what did he do?" Menma questioned raising a brow "besides dragging you during hid and seek," Naruto says, causing his brother to quickly cover his mouth so he wouldn't start laughing.

Kiba looked at Sasukie confused "what?" he asked "we were playing hide and seek out of boredom," Sasukie commented as he started pouting this time it was Naruto's turn to stop himself from laughing.

This only made Sasukie pout even more.

-

The school day went by pretty calm up until it was lunchtime when Sasuke had snapped at a person for asking too many questions. In fact, Sasuke scared this person so had they used the bathroom on themselves before making a run for it.

Sasukie found that pretty hilarious until Menma gave him a hug and hid his face in the wolf's chest purring softly.

While Naruto on the other hand clung to Sasuke's back trying to calm down a bit after the interaction that had just occurred earlier.
Choji shook his head before stuffing a hand full of chips into his mouth "man what a drag," Shikamaru started a bit annoyed while now following the four to outside for lunch "I did not miss this," Menma grumbled a bit annoyed "me neither," Naruto says when Sasuke lightly patted his head.

--

With Itachi and Kyuubi, the two at first were at home until Kyuubi started asking for stuff that wasn't around the house meaning. They would need to head out of the house.

So why just head out when you can turn your day into a date right.

Right.

And that's what those two decided to do, as they held hands together "Tachi, can we go to the ice cream parlor first," Kyuubi asked while glancing up at his boyfriend who thought about it for a bit "hn," Itachi hummed earning a little smile from his boyfriend.

-----------------------------