Changed emotions and teasing

Edited

Naruto's POV

I frowned a little while sitting on Sasuke's lap facing him as he hand his hands on my waist, watching me as I stared at his bare shoulder since he allow me to take his shirt off. After a while of staring a leaned forward and began to lick at the bite mark that was there, since it was something I really wanted to do. I don't know why I wanted to but I did and it's calming to do so, it makes me feel better...

I soon feel Sasuke run his fingers through my hair causing me to stop as I leaned into his touch purring.
"You've been so good today," Sasuke then says earning my attention as I smiled "I have?" I questioned my tail wagging with joy until he nodded his head before kissing my nose making me happy as I squealed with joy until he then kissed my forehead and both my cheeks.

Then he hugged me close to him and nuzzled me.

"Is something wrong Sasuke?" I questioned softly "hn," he hummed  'is he tired?' I slowly hugged him back and nuzzled my face into his neck purring "are you tired?" I asked when he sighed through his nose and held me closer to him.

I smiled softly and closed my eyes allowing him to just hold me until he was ready to let go.

Third-person POV

Kyuubi sighed heavily before nodding his head when Menma hugged him and nuzzled his face into the redhead's chest. The raven was begging for permission for something and after a while, Kyuubi had just finally agreed to give him permission for that something he wanted which made the kitsune really happy.

"You better promise to be careful with doing this Menma or else," Kyuubi grumbled a bit annoyed "I will I promise," Menma says his tails wagging as tears started to fill his eyes.

He was so happy and now all he needed to do and just push out of his comfort zone and ask Sasukie. But the main question is...how was he going to ask Sasukie and what way should he ask the raven wolf.

Kyuubi pat his brother's head before leaving the shared room and went to go to his boyfriend's room his tails wagging lazily as he wanted to lay down for a while.

<---Big Time Skip---> 

During the rest of the days that zoomed by due to the active activities that came along with said exam everyone was finally allowed to stay at home for the rest of the year as long as they returned around November to get their test scores.
(You all have no idea how many times I've said School instead of Scores or Screen. This is unreal)

Everyone was ok with that arrangement, in fact, they were happy with that really cause that would mean they can relax more or find out what else they wanted to do with their lives.
Though even if the school day was over Menma couldn't fully enjoy the last few days of the school year because he felt like he was constantly at risk of having a heat stroke.

Naruto and Gaara got a bit overprotective of him in fact the blond had dragged (literally) dragged Sasukie off somewhere claiming they needed to talk. (With given permission from Sasuke, Gaara, and Menma of course) Only for the raven wolf to return scared for his life for a second time after the talking to Naruto had with him, it was horrifying getting pinned against the wall and hissed at by the most 'innocent' person in the house, and he blames Sasuke for the way Naruto is turning out to be.

So now here they are, with Sasukie taking Menma out of the house on a date to which he says they'll be back by 12 which everyone was ok with.

Kyuubi hugged Menma while purring softly along with Naruto until they two left the house together holding hands.

Kyuubi's POV

'I swear if he hurts my baby brother I'll strangle him,' I smiled softly before turning my attention over to Itachi who was looking at me.

"Want something to eat?" he then questioned me while making his way to the kitchen "yes," I replied instantly following him my tails wagging with joy when he kissed my head "alright," he replies before getting food ready for me 'he's the best,' I smiled.

Taking my seat I waited patiently for him to finish my food when I started muttering praises while rubbing my belly.

I could tell he was listening in on what I was saying as I smirked while looking at him 'interesting' I giggled a little then looked at him when I noticed his tail was wagging.
"Aw, is Tachi happy," I teased lovingly until he stopped what he was doing and went over to me "kyu, what are you trying to do?" he asks me as we made eye contact "I don't know what you mean Tachi," I said as my tails wagged, "are you lying to me Kyuubi?" he questioned me but I just shook my head and smiled up at 'he's so cute,' we had a staring contest for a while until he went back to making my food.

Menma's POV

I clung to Sasukie's arm as we walked side by side together "something wrong Min?" he asked me when my ears perked up "y-yeah, I'm doing ok," I replied when he lightly pushed me off of his arm causing me to frown.

"Min, that's not what I said and you know it," Sasukie says before wrapping his arms around my waist then looking into my eyes, "now what's wrong?" he questioned once agian.

'TO CLOSE!! WAY TO CLOSE!!!' my face started to heat up a bit when he smirked at me "hm, maybe I do like this side of you Min. But I also really love my sassy little fox boy too~" he says leaning close to me causing out noses to touch "w-what?" I stammered "I've been trying to be patient with you Min, but I can't hold back anymore," he muttered 'what is he trying to say?' my ears lowered.
"Don't be scared," he says softly before pressing his lips against mine, and all of a sudden I was on cloud nine.

When he pulled away and I just stared at him "wow, did you like it that much~" he asked while leaning forward agian smirking.

I soon turned my head away my face becoming unbearably warm 'idiot, I hate him,' I then felt his lips press against my neck when I squeaked 'that was an accident!' then he had the gull to laugh at me.

'I hate him...'

.

.

.

-------------------------

But do you really hate him Menma or is that just a figure of speech?