Getting home and a treat or two

Edited

The group was woken up by Naruto's loud whimpers and whines as Sasuke and Menma were at the blond's side in mere seconds.

Gaara forced himself up and went to get some water for the blond as Sasuke started to gently shake the kitsune "hey Naru, Naru what up," Menma called though the two were doing their best not to panic.

But after two minutes of shaking the whimpering blond who was now trying to gasp for air, Menma was hugging his tail close almost having a panic attack until Naruto shot up awake effectively headbutting Sasuke head-on before they both held their heads in pain. The blond long forgetting his nightmare now.
Menma instantly hugged his twin brother tightly while Sasukie did his best not to laugh at his brother's pain.

"M-Meemee?" Naruto questioned confused until Menma nodded his head slightly and hugged the blond closer to him while shaking.

Sasuke looked over to the two foxes before reaching over to pet the blond fox who looked over to him "M-Master?" Naruto questioned.

"We both here Kitten, especially the other's," Sasuke says softly until Naruto finally hugged his brother back trying to calm down.
"I got you some water," Gaara spoke up earning the blond's attention "t-thank," Naruto says as Killer bee was beginning to get even more worried for the kitsune. Mostly because of the blond's nightmares.

.

.

Hours went by as the sun was finally in the air when the group was now walking once again before coming to a stop for a bathroom break.

Though Sasuke didn't really need to go, so he just waited for the others to return so they could get moving again, and after a while, Naruto showed up while "are we almost home yet," the blond asked.
"Almost, some of the trees are looking familiar," the raven commented confusing Naruto, "what do you mean?" the blond questioned while raising a brow until a certain scent started to catch his nose as he started to look around.

"Oh, that's what you mean," the blond finally says as Sasuke gave a slight nod though he didn't know what Naruto meant, but was going to pretend he did.

Soon Menma shows up running out of the bushes his hair and clothes a mess "Naruto, I think I found our old home," the raven says with a large smile as the blond's ears perked up, "wait really!?!" Naruto asks excitedly "yup," the raven fox replied.
Naruto's tails wagged with excitement before looking over to Sasuke with a huge smile "home's close," the blond stated happily "that's good," the Uchiha replied.

This time earned smiles from both foxes.

Soon the rest of the group showered up when Naruto and Menma started to happily lead the way their tails wagging with excitement.

Sasuke couldn't help the slight smile that made its way to his face while Sasukie was watching Menam's tails wag back and forth.
Gaara was glad to see the foxes in better spirits as well as Killer bee since it was good to see them both happy.

<---Time Skip--->

They ended up having to chase the twin foxes as they had shifted and ran towards the cabin forcing everyone else to run with them as well. Though Sasuke and Sasukie had to grab their clothes too since both foxes jumped out of them in a rush.

But it was all worth it when they all saw the two's cozy little home and were now running circles around it before going to Sasuke and Sasukie and jumped into their arms "so this is where you've three been?" Sasuke says, earning a nod from Naruto who licked his cheek.
Menma purrs as he lays his head on Sasukie's shoulder "and since your home is here. That means we're much closer to society now than we were earlier," Sasukie says with a smile on his face.

"Well, can you lead us to town?" Sasuke asked until Naruto got down and went to the cabin door and started scratching at it then Menma joined him.

The group looked at each other until the cabin door opened revealing a very heartbroken Kyuubi that instantly looked down to see his brothers and hugged them both tightly while crying.
Sasukie smiled softly until Itachi came from behind the redhead who seemed relieved that the boys were back "where have you all been?" he asked while managing to get past the celebrating foxes to get to his brother's and pull them both into a tight hug.

"We were kidnapped," Sasuke whispered this earned a serious look from the older Uchiha "by who," he asked as he activated his Sharingan.

"Some group of people. The had the other Jinchuriki and...." Sasuke stopped talking before looking over to the fox twins that were being smothered by their brother "it really messed the twin's up," Sasuke finally finished as Sasukie nodded.
"I'll find out who did this, but until then are you boys ok," Itachi asked before earning a nod from the twins.

"This is so beautiful," Killer bee says as Gaara sighed earning both Kyuubi and Itachi's attention "you two were taken as well?" Itachi asked before earning a nod from them.

"Alright, let's get you all to the hospital then you can go home," Kyuubi states before taking his brother's inside the cabin so they could get dressed first, he didn't want to end up having to take them to a vet.

-

The group of now 8 were making their way to the hospital, as they managed to stay out of sight of everyone else just for a sake of avoiding being questioned by those who knew of the missing kids/adult, as it was announced all over the news and they were searching for 2 months.

And at the hospital, they were all given a quick checkup as well as asked a few questions, some they could answer and some they couldn't before being able to finally go home safe and sound.

Well, Gaara and Killer Bee both got scolded for making their siblings worry so much but after explaining what happened their concern turned into pure rage for the group that took them away like that.

At the Uchiha residence, Sasuke explained in full detail of what happened to them all while Naruto, Sasukie, and Menma were all in their rooms taking a bath. Well, Naruto was waiting for Sasuke since he had promised earlier to take one with him.

Itachi got ticked off while Kyuubi was a mix of peeved and upset at the harm that happened to his precious brothers before the raven was told to go take a shower while they got food ready for them.
Sasuke sighed heavily before getting to his room and closing the door when Naruto stepped out of the bathroom completely naked. Though he looked a bit sad.

"Hey, what's wrong..." Sasuke asked while walking over to the blond "I just...I feel bad for not being able to save them all...for not being able to help them get home...to their families..." Naruto says before sniffling until the raven pulled him into a tight hug.

"Noone could have predicted that would happen, we're not psychics," Sasuke says softly "but we still could have helped Utakata. We could have helped Roshi, Han, and Yugito...We could of-" Naruto was cut off as Sasuke kissed him lovingly. This caused the blond to blush madly before pulling away and covering his mouth embarrassed "it's ok, the only thing we can do for them is live on Kitten. Sometimes it's better to think of what now instead of the what if's," the raven says softly.

"W-what now?" Naruto stuttered out in a question "what's now is we could take a shower and cuddle until dinner is ready," Sasuke says softly before wrapping his arms around the blond's waist.

The kitsune didn't know how to respond to this as his face just got redder and redder while his tails started to wag happily betraying him in every way.

Why because Sasuke was playing with his emotions. That's why. He loves cuddles, and the fact Sasuke was holding onto him so close was not helping the blond calm down either and was really starting to bring Naruto's hopes up.
"C-can...c-can I have another?" the blond asked shyly "another what?" Sasuke replied teasingly causing the kitsune to become shyer.

"Yes Kitten, you can have another," Sasuke says before gently placing another kiss on the blond's lips, making Naruto happier.

---------------------------

Aww. Isn't the ending so sweet?