Shopping trip and cuddles

Edited

Sasuke was cleaning the house along with Menma who had volunteered to help clean the house while Naruto was in the kitchen writing a list. Sasukie was just told to stay out of way, so he just casually played Just Dance in the living room as technically he was staying out of the way so Sasuke didn't nag him about it.

That's when the blond finished writing down the grocery list before going to find Sasuke who was in the laundry room "Mas- Sasuke, I finished," Naruto says earning the raven's attention.

"Alright, go get dressed then we'll head out," Sasuke says as he earned a nod from Naruto who went to get dressed in more appropriate clothes. Since he was only wearing one of Sasuke's hoodies and a pair of his own boxers.
Menma went into the living room as he sat down on the couch and sighed heavily "tired?" Sasukie asked while still dancing "yeah, and your not," Menma asked with a raised brow "you can never get too tired of Just Dance," Sasukie commented as he pouted a bit.

"Yeah sure, tell me that later when you're complaining about being sore and wanting cuddles," the raven says as he laid down on the couch.

"Minmin, me and Mas- Sasuke are going grocery shopping," Naruto says while making sure his tails were properly put away "alright, thanks for the heads up," Menma says tiredly before closing his eyes "alright, you two be safe," Sasukie says with a large smile on his face.

Sasuke soon comes out of the laundry room and went to get his wallet and phone before they actually leave the house.

<---Time skip--->

The two were now casually walking the streets together while holding hands so they wouldn't get lost from each other.

"You do have the list on you right?" Sasuke asked Naruto to which the blond took out a piece of paper and held it up to the raven to see "yup, I have it right here," Naruto says happily "good," Sasuke replied with a slight nod, making Naruto feel very proud of himself.
"Sasuke-Kun!..Naruto, what brings you two out today?" Sakura called out happily as the two let go of each other hands though Sasuke was a bit annoyed and, to say the least same was Naruto who forgot his fear for just a second there.

"Just running errands why?" Sasuke says while rolling his eyes as he turned to see that Ino was tagging along with Sakura as well as two other fangirls. (Ok, when I tell you I had the hardest time spelling errands, like no one taught me how to spell it so I thought it was arrons, arens. Guys, I needed to ask my phone for help).

"Just a question is all, we really don't want you to get kidnapped again," one of the fangirls say while batting their eyelashes.
This struck a nerve as Naruto looked at the ground "say that again, and I kill you," Sasuke says harshly causing the poor girl to flinch "that wasn't ver-" Ino was cut off "finish that sentence and I'll kill you too. You four must be desperate if you're always trying to bring up something we don't want to talk about," Sasuke raised his voice before grabbing Naruto's hand and dragging the blond away.

The girls were not expecting such an outburst from the raven like that as it had also caused a scene in front of almost everyone in town.

Ino crossed her arms while the two fangirls to hug each other scared while Sakura...her hatred for Naruto was growing. In fact, she actually wished the blond stayed where ever he originally was either back at the kidnapper's house or back to where he originated from she did not care. He was taking her Sasuke away from her.

With Sasuke and Naruto, they had finally made it to the store for their groceries "alright Naruto, what do we need first," the raven says as the blond slightly glanced up at him and smiled "ramen!" the kitsune says happily, to which Sasuke rolled his eye's, he should have seen this coming when he had the blond make the grocery list but couldn't be mad.