Jealousy and couple moments

Edited

The group. Sasuke, Naruto, Menma, and Sasukie, slept through two in a half classes. Gaara had just decided on going to class anyway since the blond didn't need anyone to keep an eye on him and Temari along with Kankuro thought the exact same thing.

Naruto wake up from his little nap nuzzled his face into Sasuke's chest for a second trying to process the world around him when Sasuke gently moved him causing the blond to lazily lift his head up and just stared at the raven for a bit before laying his head back down.
Sasuke light pats the blonds head while glancing to the side "it's time to get up," the raven says but the kitsune only mumbled a reply when the raven sat up.
"Naruto, you need to get up," Sasuke says softly "five more minutes..." the blond mumbled until the raven sighed heavily before lifting Naruto's head up and whispered something in the foxes ear. This earned the kitsune's attention as he quickly moved away from the raven blushing madly "I-I'm up teme," Naruto stuttered embarrassed "good, we need to get to class, Menma and Sasukie already left earlier.

"They did?" Naruto asked "yeah," Sasuke says as he got out of bed and stretched the blond then followed Sasuke out of the bed.

<---Time Skip--->

Naruto was annoyed, like extremely annoyed because Sakura was all over Sasuke, who was repeatedly pushing her off of him, but the pinkette wouldn't leave him alone.
Menma had managed to keep Ino away from Sasukie as he was literally sitting in the raven's lap while the Uchiha had his arms wrapped around the fox's waist nuzzling his neck, the two didn't care about sharing affection for one another it kept the fangirls away. Plus Menma loved ticking the girls off as he would shoot them the bird before placing a kiss on the Uchiha's cheek.

Sasuke sighed heavily before he pushed Sakura off of him once again in favor of moving closer to Naruto, when Gaara sat on the other side of the raven blocking Sakura from being around him, much to the pinkette's annoyance.

Naruto laid his head on Sasuke's shoulder while the raven wrapped his arm around the blond's waist holding him close.

The blond fox blushed embarrassed but didn't move away from the Uchiha "this day is such a drag," Shikamaru commented as everyone at their table agreed since they were all equally annoyed with everyone in the lunchroom, even Hinata was too, and she wasn't one to really get annoyed so easily.
"Soo, who wants to go hide in a more secluded place from everyone?" Sasukie asked as he raised his hand slightly.

"Sure," Kiba replied with a shrug before they all took their trays and left the lunchroom together. Though at the same time quickly so they could get away from everyone and not worry about getting followed.

"Naruto, you're letting her walk all over you," Menma commented, "she's just really scary..." Naruto replied "scarier than the smiling lady?" the raven fox asked.

"Ok, not that scary," Naruto replied back earning the group's interest "smiling lady?" Choji questioned confused "what movie were you two watching?" Kiba asked confused "not a movie," the two commented at the same time.

"M- Sasuke, remember when me and Menma knocked each other out?" Naruto says "wait what?" Sasukie commented but his reaction went ignored.

"Yeah, you both fell into the river," Sasuke says "we did?!" the fox twins commented shocked "yeah, we needed to get you both out and had been trying to revive you two for a while," Sasuke says.

"How long?" Menma asked with a frown "almost 10 minutes," Sasuke says when the two foxes looked at each other shocked.

"I guess, we were just dreaming then," Menma says with a shrug "that dream lasted for 12 days Min," Naruto says with a pout "or it felt like 12 days," Menma says.
"I don't know if it was a dream though," Naruto then says while thinking "you were really scared of Sasukie when he came around, even though you had a huge c-" Menma had covered the blond mouth "ok maybe it was more then just a dream, but some dreams feel real ok," Menma says in a matter of fact tone.

"Soo, what did you guys see and who is this smiling lady?" Kiba asked as both foxes looked at each other again as if having a silent discussion with one another before they blushed becoming embarrassed "w-well the Uchiha's were there..." Menma says while glancing to the side, and letting go of his brother's mouth "and Gaara was there..." Naruto says while rubbing the back of his head.
"You guys wanna talk more about this at home?" Sasukie asked with a raised brow when both foxes nodded their heads in agreement.

"Alright," Sasuke says when the group found a nice little hiding place for them to all finally relax with each other.

The group then peaceful ate their lunch with a few conversations here and there but mostly just sat in silence just so they could have some peace especially Naruto who is usually talkative but he was now just cuddling into Sasuke's side, "oh, can Gaara come over?" the blond finally asked out of the blue "if he wants too," Sasuke says plainly when the blond looked over to the Jinjuriki "sure," Gaara says earning a large smile from the blond fox.

Sasukie chuckles shaking his head while Menma shook his head as well "wait," Sasukie then says earning everyone's attention "I heard laughing from Sasuke's room yesterday," the raven then says "I did too, but it didn't sound like Naruto," Menma says.

The group then looked over to Naruto and Sasuke that relaxed into each other when the blond soon snickered and pointed to the raven when everyone's jaw dropped well except Gaara's but he was still surprised.

"How?!" Sasukie questioned shocked he's overheard his brother make a slight chuckle but never a full-on laugh "nicknames," Sasuke says until Naruto pouted "nuh-uh," Naruto says "hn," Sasuke hummed only making the blond pout more.

"Nicknames? That's a weird thing to laugh about," Kankuro says confused "cause it's not something to laugh about," Naruto grumbled "it is when you refuse to use the person's name and stick to calling them something completely childish," Sasuke says.
"I told you they don't deserve to be called by their names," Naruto says while crossing his arms "who?" Kiba asked confused "Sa-" Sasuke's mouth was covered by Naruto's hands "nu," the blond says when the raven's shoulder's started shaking.

"Stop laughing," the blond pouted "Sakura?" Sasukie says finishing Sasuke's earlier sentence when he got a slight glare from the blond fox "Naruto, what type of nickname did you create, it can't be that bad," Menma says with a raised brow.

"No, you don't get to hear cause you'll make fun of me for it," Naruto pouted until Sasuke managed to remove the blond's hands from his mouth "your such a dobe," the raven says a slight smile on his face "am not," Naruto says.

"Are too,"
"Am not," 
"Are too,"

"Your both bickering like a married couple," Menma says plainly when the blond stood up "I'm going to the bathroom," Naruto says before marching away "I'll go with him," Menma says before he got up and quickly followed after his brother.

----------------------------

Aww, they're so cute with each other aren't they :). Anywho I hope you guys like this chapter, I've completely changed this whole thing and I'm bringing up some things that happened in the past. Also, do you guys think I should make more artwork for this book like I did with the other one?