Authors note

Greeting my King, Queens, and Royals,
I am glad you all were able to enjoy this book My Sweet Kitsune, so I hope you get ready for the next one called A fox's family. Now before you read this book I got some warnings for you all, that you might want to know before diving headfirst into this unprotected.
I will not, be holding back in this book, so I will be putting a trigger warning on the very first page.

A.K.A. The author's note, of what is to come once you do read this book.

Also, I made a promise to you all, that I will and had been creating another universe regarding Naruto plus, the fact I was going to put the introduction in this book so you all could see if you would be interested in either one of them.
(I'll announce when there out in book three in the little messages I put at the bottom)

Now with a further Adue here are the new additions to these new universes.
Don't know if someone else came up with these ideas or not but I came up with them all by myself. UwU.

THE ODD COUPLE(S)?

Soo, spring under neither a sakura blossom tree anyone. To cliche, ok I get understandable. What about, in the middle of an argument between child and parents? Or, the place of a dead relative? Or even yet, trapped in a cave with nowhere else to go?
Crazy places right? Well, what if I tell you that's how some of our main couples ended up together?

Shocking I know, but it happened. Ok, so what if I told you, that these were normal couples and that they willingly lived together hm? 

Ready to find out who they are and how they managed to bond with their partners.

Fox's In Desciuse

Who took care of Naruto when he was a baby? Like who literally raised him? Gave him attention, Care/changed him, Fed him? Hm?
Well, what if I told you there was a select 2 that took care of him secretly without the blond knowing. Cause seriously there's no way a child or a baby for that matter, can take care of a whole house by themselves. Actually like add in a 3rd party member, shall we?

So, let's see whole the culprits are hm? Read to find out who was there when no one else was.

.

.

Yes, I know those descriptions sucked, I did my best ok. Oh, also, you guys can ask questions for the cast in this universe if you like and I'll put the answers within the very first chapter of the third book. Ok, that's all guys. Thanks for reading.

PEACE!!!