Chaos and Cuddles

Edited

The group of four had to go back to school after staying home for a least a week or two. But to say they were ready for what was to come was an understatement. Cause they in fact were not ready to be questioned by curious people and it was beginning to make Naruto and Menma uncomfortable as they both stepped behind Sasuke and Sasukie, who immediately became protective.

That was until a loud banging sound could be heard earning everyone's attention to reveal Temari, Gaara, and Kenkuro standing with Lady Tsunade "ALL OF YOU ARE BEING REDICULOUS! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND GET TO CLASS!" Tsunade shouted, causing all the students to scatter before the blond went over to the four with Gaara following right behind her.

"Are you guys alright, I heard what happened?" Tsunade says while putting a hand on her hip "yeah, we'll be ok. Just a little shaken up," Sasukie says while Sasuke was calming down.

Menma sighed head "jeez, can't people just reappear in peace nowadays," the raven fox commented a bit annoyed "apparently not," Sasukie commented.

"Just make sure they don't get too personal," Sasuke says as Gaara nodded his head in agreement god knows that if Temari wasn't around he would have already killed like 7 people, and only 2 of them were because they wouldn't leave him alone. 
"Ok, let's drop the topic. What did we miss?" Sasuke soon asked while Naruto slowly got out of his little hiding place.

"Not much," Tsunade replied before having the group get to class when Sasuke took Naruto's hand and Sasukie wrapped an arm around Menma's waist.

"I want to go home," Sasukie finally says while earning a nod from Naruto "same..." the blond commented "I second that," Menma says while Sasuke sighed but agreed.
The four honestly could not be bothered with today and would love to not bother with today in fact they wouldn't mind starting the school year over just so they could avoid the curious questions of the other students anyhow.

Once at class, Kakashi greeted them all as the four went to their seats, Sasuke and Naruto had been let go of each other's hands while Sasukie kept his arm around Menma knowing how the raven fox is.

This, unfortunately, attracted some unwanted attention, but did they care. Nope. If the Sasukie fan club had something to say about it, they could cry them a river they loved each other very much.
Sasuke sat at his seat while Naruto sat down in the seat beside him and sighed softly as this was going to be an extremely long school day.

.

.

.

.

.

And an extremely long school day it was. Sasuke so far suffocated 2 students, broke one student's leg (without being caught), and threatened 17 many others. 
And surprise surprise only 3 of them bothered him.

Menma on the other hand gave multiple girls the bird and threatened arson to the whole Sasukie club which said Uchiha had started laughing loudly without meaning to do that. This side of Menma was attractive to him and the raven fox was pleased to know that fact.
Sasukie, though not violent would threaten anyone that brought up anything that had to do with their kidnapping whether it was a staff member or student he did not care.

Also, did I forget to mention 3 students mysteriously went missing right after talking with Gaara, no ok. Well, they did.

So now here they are outside during lunch hours.

Naruto was too busy petting Akamaru to bother with eating lunch though until Sasuke mentioned something about not being able to eat dessert later the blond stopped messing around and began eating his lunch.