Finishing the movie and...admiration

Edited

Welp, what a bummer this night was coming too, cause as soon as the group had just got comfortable on the couch together is when a storm decided it wanted to talk about another breakup it had effectively turned all the power off in the house.
Sasuke was annoyed as he soon got up and went to take the DVD out then turned around "We'll watch the movie together on my laptop instead," the raven said as he soon walked away, while Naruto curled up in the blankets more and leaned into the couch while Menma just huffed.

Sasukie shrugged his shoulders "bummer," he says until Sasuke returned with his laptop and placed it on the coffee table in front of them with the movie already turned on.

Then when the raven sat down on the couch Naruto climbed into his lap clinging onto him while Sasukie leaned forward and pressed play on the computer making sure the volume was loud enough for them all to hear over the harsh rainstorm outside.

Menma leaned into Sasukie not wanting to move anymore tonight and just wanted to watch the movie without any more disturbances.

Though throughout the rest of the movie Menma had fallen asleep on Sasukie while the raven was holding him since he was scared even if he had watched it before already.
Naruto was snuggled up in Sasuke's arms no longer watching the movie anymore because of the defining silence that would happen along with the multiple jumpscares, in fact, he got scared so hard close to the ending that he went into his fox form so he could hide better in the Uchiha's arms.

Sasukie was shaking a little before forcing a slight smile "alright, let's go to bed," he said as his voice quivered a bit, before picking up Menma "I'll go put him to bed, night bro," he then left the living room quickly as Sasuke rolled his eye's before cutting his laptop off then stood up holding Naruto in his arms.

"Guess your sleeping with me huh?" the raven asked as Naruto nodded his head slightly "alright," Sasuke then replied before going to his room.

The next day

Sasuke had woken up to Naruto sleeping on top of him, apparently, the blond had gone back into his human form in his sleep.

The raven then started to pet Naruto gently while looking up at the ceiling, sighing softly before gently scratching the blond behind his ears causing the kitsune to lift his head up to lean into the raven's touch as he purred happily.
To say the least, this is the cutest thing Sasuke's ever seen in his life, well besides kittens. Baby cats are the cutest.

The raven then stopped in favor of running his finger's through the blond hair again before deciding to finally get up so he could get started on making breakfast for everyone, so gently removing Naruto off of him Sasuke was able to get out of bed and properly cover the blond fox up so he wouldn't be cold when he woke up.

Stretching, the Uchiha soon left his room and made his way to the kitchen to get started on breakfast.

---------------------------------

This be the shortest thing I've ever written in my life! Ya'll I'm sorry. The next one will be longer promise.