Mornings...

Edited

Naruto's POV

During the weekend me and Menma got to help Sasuke and Sasukie catch up with the things they missed in school.
And even though I was really excited to finally have Sasuke going back to school, I didn't want Pinky knowing that Sasuke was back, or his stupid fangirls that wouldn't leave him alone.

But I also knew I couldn't keep him from going to school, cause then he would have to start over in his year and I really didn't want that to happen to him.

I finished getting ready for school, then left me and Menma's room to go to Sasuke's room to see if he was ready yet my tails wagging softly when I knocked on the door before opening the door to see him almost done getting dressed.
"Something you need?" he asked while looking over to me, "I was just seeing if you were ready yet," I replied while walking over to him "almost," he replied when I hugged him from behind.

"I don't want you to go to school," I said while nuzzling his back "you know I have to," he replied before turning around and hugging me back.

"And, I know you're worried about me being attacked once I get back to school," he then says before kissing my forehead "but, don't worry, they won't be able to take me away from you Kitten," he then says before pulling away so he could finish getting dressed.

I smiled softly at him "Hey Naruto, we need to talk," Menma says while leaning against the doorway as I looked over to him then tilt my head.

"Ok?" I replied confused until he walked in then grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the room.

Third-person POV

Once Menma had taken Naruto to a good hiding place to hide, the raven fox had finally let go "ok, what is it?" Naruto asked while tilting his head to the side confused.

"I feel like we should show them girls who the Uchiha's belong to," Menma says with a smirk on his face, his tails wagging "how?" the blond a little interested in what his brother had in mind, though at the same time he wasn't so sure since it would depend on what his twin would say next.
Menma then leaned forward and whispered something in the blond's ear as his tails wagged which in return Naruto's tails started wagging slightly though his face became slightly red at the idea.

<---Small Time Skip--->

Naruto thought over Menma's suggestion though every time he thought about agreeing to it, he would shake his head and go against it with his face heating up.

That was when he saw Itachi leaving his room with his hair a mess and he looked pretty tired "are you ok?" the blond then asked while tilting his head worried "just tired," Itachi replied as he walked past Naruto to get to the kitchen.

"Need any help with anything?" the blond soon asked "Kyuubi offered already. You on the other hand need to hurry for school," Itachi says to which Naruto gasped "I completely forgot about school," Naruto says panicked before he quickly went to grab his bag. The Uchiha shook his head then continued his journey to the kitchen.

-

The blond fox had managed to catch up with the three- er correction, Sasuke had picked the blond up and carried him all the way until he caught up with Sasukie and Menma.

"Jeez, did you forget about school already," Menma commented while raising a brow at the blond "sorry," Naruto replied back sadly while lowering his head in shame until Sasuke pat his head "it's alright," he says calmly.
"But, what got you so distracted?" Sasukie questioned "just a conversation from earlier," Naruto replied while looking down at the ground.

Menma looked at his brother and sighed "you don't need to do what I said earlier, create your own little twist to it ok," the raven fox says as he put his hands in his pockets "ok," Naruto says.

Sasuke and Sasukie looked at each other for a second than at the fox twins.

Once they were getting close to the school building Naruto saw some of his friends there waiting at the front to which the blond took Sasuke's hand while Menma just continued walking.

Gaara glanced over before relaxing as he gave a slight wave which earned Temari, Kankuro, Kiba, and Shikamaru's attention.
Kiba smiled "Woah, you guys are back," the brunette says happily as Naruto smiled happily and nodded his head "sup," Sasukie greeted as he held up a peace sign "finally. Where were you guys," Shikamaru asked a bit annoyed "another kidnapping," Sasukie replied while shrugging his shoulders.

"Geesh, another kidnapping?" Kiba asked with a frown "will you guys ever get a break?" Kankuro questioned "I hope so, the kidnapping is getting annoying," Menma growled while glaring to the side.

"Welp, all that matters is that you boys are back," Temari says while placing a hand on her hip "Yup," Naruto says with a smile.

"Hn," Sasuke hummed when Gaara slightly nodded his head before looking at the blond who was now way happier now that the raven was back by his side, and that made the redhead happy just to see that Naruto was happy.

Soon the group now walked together in the school, when Naruto walked a little fast with Sasuke followed him until the blond was beside Gaara then stood up on his toes and whispered something to the sand Jinjuriki who then glanced back at Sasuke.
"Hn," Gaara hummed when Naruto nodded his head as Sasukie sighed "still haven't learned huh?" Menma asked with a raised brow.

"No..." Sasukie replied sadly "what do you mean?" Kiba asked confused "what those two are saying," Menma answered while pointing to Sasuke and Gaara, further confusing the brunette.

"They're just humming," Kiba says "nope, they're having a decent conversation," Menma says "what?!" Kiba says shocked until he was shooshed by everyone to quickly shut him up, they were almost inside the school building without being caught and weren't planning on getting caught now.

Naruto stepped closer to Sasuke while Menma wrapped his arm around Sasukie's waist.

That was until squeals could be heard from inside the building and that's when the group glared a Kiba who held his hands up "next time keep your shock to yourself," Menma hissed annoyed as Sasukie was getting an extreme headache from all the screaming, well I guess he knew how the foxes felt when he played the tv too loud that one time.
Naruto whimpered and covered his ears to which Sasuke helped dampen the noise the girls were making though he was getting a headache from how loud they were.

That was until Gaara covered Sasuke's ears when a whistle was blown earning everyone's attention when they all saw Guy Sensai with Tsunade standing at his side with her arms crossed annoyed.

"YOUR ALL ONCE AGIAN BEING RIDICULOUS GET TO CLASS!" she shouted causing everyone to quickly scatter to their classes finally making the hallway quieter to which the blond went over to their ground while Guy went to go to his own classroom.

Kiba and Shikamaru left for their classes as well leaving just Gaara, Temari, Kankoru, Naruto, Sasuke, Sasukie, and Menma.

"You all alright?" Tsunade asked "yeah, just a headache now," Sasukie says a little annoyed when Menma reached up and started to run his finger's through the raven's hair "hn," Sasuke hummed while laying his head on Naruto's shoulder.

"I want to go home," Naruto soon says "don't we all," Temari agreed as everyone else nodded their heads in agreement.

Tsunade sighed heavily "How about you guys go to the nurse's office and sleep off those headache's just make sure to have the nurse call me when your all awake," Tsunade says while waving her hand "thanks" Menma commented.

---------------------------------

This, this chapter is really bad...