Retry

Edited

When the next morning came around Sasuke had woke up to once again discover Naruto in his bed, and the raven was beginning to think this was a habit for the kitsune. A habit that was going to need to be stopped one day cause the fox couldn't keep doing this all the time or else he'd start getting used to this then the only one who would be using the room that was designed specifically for him and his twin would be just Menma's room.

The raven decided he would wake the blond up later before carefully removing Naruto off of him so he could get ready for the day as well as make breakfast for everyone.

But when a certain blond didn't come to the table after a while Menma, just told the raven to let Naruto sleep in and he would eat later.
Though at first Sasuke was against this idea, but then again yesterday was a bit too exciting for the blond and could possibly just be mentally exhausted so there's that. Sasukie thought it was a little silly seeing his twin going through a slight crisis before agreeing with Menma.

Then hours later, Sasuke had gone to his room only to see that Naruto was still asleep. It was around 5'00 right now and the blond was just sleeping the day away so he went over to his bed to wake him up.

"Hey, Naruto," Sasuke says as the blond made a little kitten sound before nuzzling into the raven's pillow "dobe," Sasuke then says while gently shaking the kitsune, "Naru," he says while shaking the blond some more but Naruto still wouldn't wake up.

"Kitten," the raven then says causing the blond's ears to perk up but he still didn't wake up fully it was until Sasuke rolled his eyes then leaned over so he could be on top of the sleeping blond and kissed his nose "it's time to wake up sweetheart," the raven says in a bit of a teasing tone.
This woke up the blond instantly as he soon yelped while Sasuke got off of him "what the hell," Naruto could only say, his face turning a deep shade of crimson red.

"Come on, we'll be leaving around 5'19," Sasuke says as Naruto nods before getting out of bed "oh, hey Master," the blond says to which Sasuke sighed "I mean, Sasuke. Can I ask?" Naruto asks.

"Go ahead," the raven replied while crossing his arms "what did they mean by Cursed demon?" Naruto asked as he tilts his head confused when Sasuke soon removed his shirt, "I assumed you've already seen it," the raven says as Naruto blushed until he saw a marking on the Uchiha's shoulder.
"So, that's what they meant?" Naruto questioned before earning a nod from Sasuke who put his shirt back on "Sasukie doesn't have this on him, nor has he awoken his Sharingan yet, unfortunately. But until then he's safe for now," Sasuke explains calmly.

"But, as for you. Your friend and brother told me to keep an eye out and protect you," Sasuke then says while Naruto looked a bit surprised "which friend, and also really. Your brother told me to keep a close eye on you," Naruto says.

"One tail," the Uchiha says "when?" Naruto asked "it was a few years back," Sasuke says "now, go get ready," the raven ordered so the blond quickly left the room to get dressed.

While Naruto went to do that Sasuke left his room, heading to the living room where Sasukie and Menma were waiting "alright, I got Naruto up," the raven says calmly earning a nod from Menma.

"Hey, about last night. I know those people were probably talking about Naruto and Menma-" Sasukie was cut off "and Gaara," Menma commented earning a nod from the Uchiha "ya, and Gaara. But do you know who the cursed demon is?" Sasukie asked.
Sasuke sighed "Yeah, I do," the raven says as the two looked at him waiting to know who it was until Naruto came down the hall.

"Ok, I'm ready," the blond announced earning the group's attention.

Sasuke went over to fix the blond's hair before taking him to the kitchen to eat something so he wouldn't be starving later. 

"Is it me, or did they get closer?" Sasukie questioned "they got closer," Menma commented while leaning back into the couch his tails circling around him lazily to which Sasukie started petting one of them which the kitsune didn't mind.

"Do you think, this night would be better?" Sasukie asked "yeah, we beat those guys pretty bad last night, so they would probably leave us alone for a while," Menma replied calmly.

Sasukie nods his head understanding before he continued to pet the raven fox's tail almost in a trance by the raven's soft fur that was slowly begging to be addicting to do, just because of the fluffy texture.

<---Time Skip--->

The four were now making their way to the school festival that was being hosted again for the time being and once there Naruto was amazed that they managed to fix it back up so fast. Even after what happened to it last night with the whole ambush thing and to make it even better they added an outside venue too.

Menma was impressed with the school's quickness to cover up the event that had taken place as well, their event.

"Hey, Naruto!" someone called out earning the group's attention, only to see Kiba "oh, Kiba! Hey," the blond replied back while waving "dude, how've ya been. I haven't got to see you in a while," Kiba says while tilting his head.
"Oh, sorry about that, a lot's happened in such a short time, ya'know," Naruto says while rubbing the back of his head earning a nod from the brunette.

"What about you?" the blond asked "me and Akamaru have been good," Kiba says with a thumbs up "is he around?" Naruto asked "yup, just sitting outside the gates waiting is all," the brunette replied proudly.

"Great, can't wait to see the big fluff ball again," Naruto says happily as Kiba smiles until Akamaru had got onto school grounds and ran over to the two as the blond smiled happily to hug the oversized pup who licked him.
"Hey, boy, I haven't seen you in forever," the kitsune says happily while petting Akamaru as Kiba smiled.

Sasuke smirked slightly while watching the blond happily speak with his friend and he was also proud Naruto had managed to get over his fear of dogs too.

Though his smirk didn't last long as it had vanished causing the other girls to whine earning the group's attention "no, I missed my chance," one fan girl says while looking at her phone sadly "same," another one says while pouting.

Sasukie and Menma were confused about what they missed but didn't bother asking, since it didn't really concern them anyway.

Naruto and Kiba looked at one another before shrugging their shoulders then went right back to talking with one another to catch up on what they missed out on until Lee had come over as well and joined in on the conversation, while Naruto continued to pet Akamaru.

Sasuke shook his head but stayed to keep an eye on Naruto while Sasukie and Menma started talking with each other, peacefully about whatever was on their mind. 
Why? Well because 1) Menma didn't really have any friends, and just made some with Naruto but never really talked to them much 2) he preferred talking with Sasukie, Naruto, or Sasuke more and sometimes even Gaara but that's about it.

--------------------------------------

Mwah *chef kiss* this is pretty decent so far, hehe. Achievement UwU. Also, I would like to put up a warning for the next chapter.

So, you might wanna bring some snacks and get comfortable, cause it's about to go down.