A little Snappy

Edited

An alarm clock went off, just as a raven-haired male had walked out of his bathroom with a towel wrapped around his shoulders as he glared at his clock annoyed. He was around 17 years old and starting his second week of senior year of high school. 

He went over to his alarm and turned it off bed heading to his closet to get dressed for the day while drying his hair off.

Once he was done getting dressed he left his room and went to the kitchen for a light breakfast which was only an apple before grabbing his bag when his brother walked into the kitchen tiredly "morning brother," he says in a somewhat happy tone as he then stretched.

Sasuke only rolled his eyes before going to the front door so he could put his shoes on "gosh, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, actually you've been doing that every morning. You know maybe you should change your sleep schedule," Sasukie says while getting a water bottle, "shut up and hurry up, before we're late," Sasuke says while getting up and then opened the front door.
"Wait! What! What time is it?" Sasukie wined as he went over to the front and put his shoes on quickly before picking up his bag then followed the raven out of the house.

"Only 7:23..." Sasuke answered while walking "oh, then we do have time for breakfast then?" Sasukie asked "hn," Sasuke hummed before taking a bite out of his apple.

Sasukie frowned a bit at this as he crossed his arms mumbling to himself.

-

While walking the two ran into Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro "Yo! Morning guys," Sasukie says earning the three's attention as Sasuke hummed "oh, morning," Kankuro says as he waved at the twins.

"Hey," Temari replies "hello," Gaara greeted as the now five started walking to school together, though Sasukie and Kankuro had started up a conversation together about who knows what.
But other than those two talking it was mostly a peaceful walk to school until...

"Sasuke-Kun!"
"Sasukie-Kun!"

Sasuke deadpanned as Temari actually felt a bit bad for the ravens while Sasukie stepped in front of Kankuro to hide from the now-expected intruders that were coming towards them at full force. Sasuke took a deep breath and maneuvered himself onto the other side of Gaara letting the pinkette fall face-first into the concrete while Ino nearly threw Kankuro out of the way all for the sake of being around Sasukie.

"Uh, morning girls..." Sasukie says in an unsure tone while Sasuke rolled his eyes and just kept walking away, not in the mood for this as Gaara and Temari followed after him leaving his twin behind to defend himself.

<---Time Skip--->

Sasuke separated from his friends as he made his way to his locker avoiding the many students both old and new that walked the halls together.

Once at his locker he opened it just as Sasukie had found him "dude, the heck! Why'd you leave me back there," he says with a pout but he only got ignored when his twin spotted an envelope in their locker.
"Hn," Sasuke hummed as Sasukie looked over his shoulder and raised a brow "should we trust this?" he asked only to receive a shrug before the two-headed straight to their homeroom class first so they could read it.

*

In the Note it read:

Dear Sasuke and Sasukie,
I will be sending two people over to your school within two days, as I can trust both of you to take good care of them.
Oh, and don't worry you know these two fairly well, so you don't need to worry about them being strangers. 

Love,
Q

A.K.A
Happy late birthday boys 

*

Sasuke and Sasukie looked at each other confused until Sasukie shrugged his shoulder "I wonder who she's talking about, who are we even going to meet," he asked while thinking "how are you sure, you know it's a girl?" Sasuke asked.

"Of course I know it's a girl, look at the handwriting. Girls obviously have better handwriting than boys though it's clear facts," Sasukie says as he crossed his arms "ya, no, no it's not..." Sasuke deadpanned only for his twin to groan.
"Come on, dude, at least lighten up a little. You've been in the downs ever since your precious Kit- Ow!" Sasukie winced in pain from the brutal punch in the arm he had just received from the raven.

Sasukie at first was going to scold his twin for hitting him in his good arm until he saw Sasuke's face being a slight red.

"Woah..." Sasukie says shocked until Sasuke looked away covering his face with his hand "Shut up," he grumbled before sighing "You're no different, all three of us are affected...We all miss them..." Sasuke says finally looking at his brother again, who became embarrassed.
"Sasukie-Kun, Sasuke-Kun, what's wrong?" a soft whinny voice says causing the twins to gain a headache at the same time, what a coincidence ain't it?

"We're just tired," Sasukie says lying though he did put his head down to make his lie more convincing while Sasuke leaned into his hand now glancing to the side, though he was indeed tired. Tired of Sakura and Ino getting into their personal space all the time.

"What? Are you both sick, do you need a doctor? How about-" Sakura was cut off "just leave us alone Sakura," Sasuke says slightly snappy.

Sakura frowned before putting her hands behind her back and then tilting her head down slightly to make puppy dog eyes as she then batted her eyelashes "are you sure you're ok? If you-" she was cut off "shut up Sakura," both Uchiha's said at the same time.
Sasukie sighed as he lifted his head up now leaned on his hand mimicking his brother's actions this caused Sakura to blush madly as she looked between both ravens until Sasuke rolled his eyes "don't you have anything else to do besides stare at people like a creep," he snapped startling not just Sakura, but Sasukie too as this just came out of the blue.

"I just wanted to-," Sakura was cut off again "no, we don't want nor need your help. Just leave us alone Sakura and get lost," Sasuke says still annoyed with her "ok...I'm sorry..we can talk later," Sakura says before walking out of the classroom.

Sasuke groans annoyed then lays his head on his desk "ok, I see why you don't like her. But wasn't that a bit harsh," Sasukie asked while raising a brow "I have to be harsh so she can get it through her thick skull," Sasuke replied plainly before closing his eyes.
"Wake me up when the bell rings," he then says as Sasukie nods his head "sure bro, rest up," he says.

--------------------

Chapter 1 is done and done, lovely I do say so myself. Now let's see how chapter 2 comes into play next *smiles*.