Chaos, mixed-up story, goofing around

Edited

Naruto's POV

I told him.

It went as well as I expected.

Actually, I told Kyuubi, Gaara, and him.

Yeah, that was a pretty good idea.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yeah, nooo. That was a terrible idea to go into full detail about what happened so now I'm trying to calm all three of them down, though at first Itachi was trying to help but after figuring out why Kyuubi was mad it made him mad so now I have to calm down four inraged people.
Man Menma has it easy he only needs to deal with one person I got four.

'Ok, new plan,' I let them all go then whimpered loudly earning their full attention "stop, I just want hugs and not think about it anymore!" I whined 'yes I know that's childish, but I'm done,' I pouted at them all before they started to finally relaxed.
"We're sorry kit, we didn't mean to stress you out. You should be resting," Kyuubi says softly while Sasuke and Gaara sat on either side of me as they both gave me hugs.

Itachi sighed "we'll go check on Sauskie and Menma ok, you try to get some rest," Kyuubi says before leaving the room with Itachi following right after him. 

Gaara then let me go while I crawled into Sasuke's lap and nuzzled my face into his neck "let's not go to school tomorrow," I heard Sasuke say as I slightly nodded my head "ok," I replied back sleepily before I closed my eyes and relaxed in his arms.

-

When I woke I instantly realized I wasn't in Sasuke's arms anymore as I quickly lift my head up and whimpered "it's ok," I heard Gaara says "he's just getting dinner," he says so I calmed down 'at least I'm not alone, that's ok,' I relaxed a bit, "how did you sleep?" Gaara then asked "I slept ok, I just got a little scared," I commented when he pats my head. 

"Oh, what about Temari and Kankuro?" I soon asked "they know I'm with you guys," he replied as I then nodded my head slightly.

Third Person POV

Gaara stayed by Naruto's side until Sasuke returned with food for the three of them "are you staying over?" the blond then asked when both Sasuke and Gaara nodded their heads.

This earned a little smile from the kitsune "ok," Naruto says before he looked at the food and gasped "we're having ramen!" Naruto says happily as his tails wagged excitedly "calm down," Gaara says while Sasuke sat on the bed "don't over excite yourself, ok," the raven wolf says when Naruto nodded his head "ok," he says while sitting up with Gaara's help so Sasuke could give him his bowl.

With Menma and Sasukie 

Sasukie was feeding Menma while the raven fox did his best to feed him, though it was kind of hard to do so, since his hands hurt so much. But he really wanted to feed Sasukie, since that's what made him happy.

Sasukie would bend down to make it easier for the raven kitsune to feed him which would earn a little laugh from the both of them.

"So, when are you and Naruto going to tell us about your little dreamland thing huh?" Sasukie then asked with a raised brow causing the raven fox to blush madly "m-maybe tomorrow," Menma says shyly.
"Hm, did something happen to the both of you that's making it so hard to explain?" Sasukie asked with a raised brow but Menma just shook his head his face getting redder.
"Come on Min, don't lie to me," Sasukie says until Menma slightly nodded his head before looking away.