Taking care of the foxes

Edited

Sasuke and Sasukie ignored the girls as they focused on Menma and Naruto while Ino and Sakura whispered whatever to each other.

When Sasuke got up "we'll be back," the raven says as Naruto was becoming a little squirmish so the two left together.

Sasukie just slightly nodded his head as he turned his attention back to Menma who was sleeping in his arms peacefully though he made sure to keep an eye on the girls as well that were luckily still there until Menma whimpered while clinging onto his shirt, "it's ok, your safe now," Sasukie says softly as he glanced down at the raven fox before getting up just as Sasuke came back with Naruto.

"I need to go to the river," Sasukie says "alright, are you taking him with you?" Sasuke asks to which Sasukie looked down at Menma "uh, yeah," the raven wolf says while holding the raven fox close.

Sasuke gave his twin a knowing look that caused Sasukie to blush while speed walking away "hey," Ino says as she turned her attention towards Sasuke, "what happened to Sasukie's hand? And how are they so far?" she asked as the raven sighed "ask him that yourself and they're doing ok," Sasuke says as Naruto was eating some berries, the hybrid just picked out for him.
"Ok, well I'm glad their ok," Sakura says only to receive a hum from the raven who sat down on the ground holding the blond.

<---Time Skip--->

The group of now six were walking the forest together though it was pretty obvious the Uchiha twins were getting more and more annoyed but had to keep their cool though only for the sake of not scaring the fox twins though.

"Hey, Sasukie," Ino spoke up causing the raven to roll his eyes "can I hold the little cutie, I bet your arms are really tired~," she says in a cutesy voice "no thanks," Sasukie commented.

Ino frowned "are you su-," she was cut off "positively sure, now drop it," Sasukie says startling the blond when Menma whimpered softly and clung to his shirt. The raven wolf relaxed himself as he gently rubbed the raven fox's back and muttered a 'sorry' to the small fox as he felt bad for snapping like that. 
Sasuke rolled his eye's as he was comforting Naruto who was now shaking until Sakura spoke up "Ino, I think we're almost to town, how about we cut through there and got to my place," the pinkette says as her friend crossed her arms "you sure that's a safe option," the blond replied while raising a brow.

Sasuke and Sasukie didn't comment on it and just kept walking, they had a mission to accomplish and they weren't going to let anyone get in their way of finishing it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

They had stopped at a river for water and to rest a bit when Sasuke had carefully passed Naruto over to his brother and got their water bottles out. They were taking a bathroom/lunch break.

Sakura had volunteered to get a campfire going with Ino's help since the girls just chose to stay with the twins cause why not and Ino wanted to prove herself to Sasukie by being useful so he would want her to stay while Sakura just wanted to help Ino out.
Naruto looked at his sleeping brother as he frowned a little and lightly pat his brother's cheek "hey, don't worry. Min will get better soon ok," Sasukie says as he earned the blond's attention, or at least Sasukie hopes he did.

Naruto squeaked "mhm, we just need to keep a good eye on him," Sasukie says as he smiled softly when Sasuke came back with their water bottles and placed Sasukie's on the ground "rude," the raven wolf says, when Sasuke took Naruto from him "just be glad I didn't throw it," the hybrid replied casually.
"You wouldn't dare," Sasukie says "I would," Sasuke shot back as he tilt his head when Naruto looked at the water bottle before he lightly tugged on the hybrids hair earning his attention.

"Hn," the raven hummed when Naruto pointed at the water bottle so Sasuke sat down then placed the blond on his lap so he could open it for the kitsune to let Naruto drink from it.

Which the blond happily did since he was thirsty though Sasuke did help him a bit with holding the water bottle which was a little too heavy for the small kitsune to hold by himself with the state he was in.

Soon Sakura and Ino came back and started building a fire together, so they could stay warm and see in the night "hey, we got a fire set up!" Ino says happily  "thanks," Sasukie says as he was seeing if he could get Menma to drink something so, he focused on trying to wake the little raven up.
Menma whined a little but woke and stared up at Sasukie "sorry, Meemee, but could you try and drink for me," the raven wolf asked politely while Sasuke closed his water bottle when Naruto was done drinking. 

----------------------

Yes, I do know this chapter is short. Will I make it longer? Probably not. Why? Because I don't know what else to put for this.
And yes, I did change the title for this one too.

I did not change anything for this chapter hehehe.