A strange welcome home

Edited

3 weeks had gone by when Kyuubi and Itachi had finally just got home. Only to find Naruto on the floor shaking with tears in his eyes as one arm was holding his stomach while his free hand was over his mouth and Menma laying on the floor covering his face his shoulders shaking violently.

Kyuubi in a panic quickly got his shoes off and went over to them worriedly "boys what happened? Where's Sasuke and Sasukie," the redhead asked as Itachi closed the door though was remained calm for the redhead.

It was then that Naruto burst into more fits of giggles that caused Menma to roll onto his side shaking even more.

Kyuubi was relieved to see his brothers were ok, but now he was just...confused about what was wrong with them? Why were they laughing on the floor so much? What happened?

Itachi then took the redhead's side when Sasuke came down the hall sighing heavily "oh you two are home," the raven hybrid says as if there weren't two laughing foxes that were stuck in fits of giggles on the floor.

"Sasuke, what happened while we were gone?" Itachi asked "just playing hide or seek," Sasuke commented when Menma burst out laughing as he curled more into himself with more tears rolling down his cheeks from laughing so much, as the memory of their little game of hide and seek kept replaying in his head.

"Oh, but that- What did you do to your brother?" Kyuubi asked frowning "I found him, and scared him," Sasuke answered while going over to the fox twins that were trying to regain their breaths.

Kyuubi and Itachi looked at each other with worry.

"That's it?" Itachi asked "hn," Sasuke hummed "come on you two, let's got you some water," the raven says before managing to pick up both giggling foxes off the ground and carried them to the kitchen.

-

The couple was now in Itachi's room when Sasukie came in pouting "Itachi, I think you need to punish Sasuke for nearly killing me," the raven wolf says "what do you-" Itachi couldn't finish his sentence when he saw one of his little brother's standing in the doorway, the younger Uchiha's hair and face a disastrous mess. Kyuubi looked up at his boyfriend before looking over to the raven wolf before covering his mouth shocked.

"You two better not laugh," Sasukie says glaring at the couple who turned their heads away "yes, I-... I speak with him later today," Itachi says as the raven wolf huffed and marched out of the room.

"Oh my god, what did you brother do?" Kyuubi says his voice shaking due to trying to hold back his laughter "no idea," Itachi commented before they ended up quietly laughing with one another.

Itachi's POV

'Sasuke, what did you have to do that to your brother?' 

I sighed heavily and managed to regain my posture while my lovely boyfriend was finally managing to control himself his fluffy tails wagging with glee as his cute nose was all scrunched up from his little giggle attack he was currently dealing with.
'Cute,' I stared at him for a bit before deciding to get out of bed "I'll be right back, I need to have a word with Sasuke," I said calmly only earning a slight nod from Kyu, then I took my leave to go have a word with my brother.

.

.

.

.

I shouldn't of had a word with my brother.

I needed to go for a walk before I ended up laughing agian 'apparently, my brother enjoys a more intense game of hid and go seek,'.

I've never heard of busting your hand through a wall and dragging a person from their hiding place as they screamed in fear, but I guess that's just how Sasuke enjoys playing it. Shaking my head I continued my walk around the house feeling myself calm down a bit before I returned back inside then went straight to where Kyuubi was as he was only laying in bed reading.

"Did he tell you what happened?" Kyu asked as I nodded my head "what did he say?" he asked while I took a seat on my bed and explained everything Sasuke had told me.

And just like me Kyuubi got up and left the house needing to go take a walk for a while, we're trying not to seem rude so walking away is a good tactic.

I soon sighed slightly and laid back in my bed to try and relax a bit...

-----------------------

Just realized how short this chapter actually was...hm. Oh and news I'm back in school guys, my breaks over T^T