Naruto.....

Edited

Sasuke's POV

Naruto's been staring off into space a lot lately, making it pretty difficult to communicate with him. 

Then to make matters worse, a certain twin has been nagging me nonstop about breaking him after our date. 'He's definitely surviving with stupidity,' I rolled my eye's when I felt arms wrap around me earning my attention "do you have to go somewhere?" 'Naruto,'.

"Yes, I do," I replied back when he removed his arms from around me "where are you going?" Naruto soon asked while I finished getting dressed for the day "team meeting," I answered calmly "can I come?" he then asked me as I turned around to look at him.
'He's doing the eyes agian,' I sighed heavily and looked away "fine, go get dressed," I answered when he squeaked and quickly left my room so I could finish getting ready. 

Shaking my head I left my room and went to the front door 'I actually don't want to go,'.

<---Time Skip--->

Naruto and I were now making our way to where Team 7 usually meets as he was happily walking beside me when I lightly squeezed his hand "you...do know who's on my team right?" I questioned him when he nodded his head "I do, but I don't care," he says.

I stared at him for a bit then shook my head when he leaned into me smiling "I get to be with you," he says now giving me a hug.

"Alright," I replied while glancing to the side my face feeling a bit warm.

When we finally got to the meeting place the only one there was Sakura as she looked over to our direction immediately "oh, what is Naruto doing here.." she asked slightly glaring at him "I let him tag along," I answered while rolling my eye's.

"Ya," Naruto says before he turned his attention towards me "wait, what are we here for?" he then asked "for a team meeting to discuss our new member," I answered him while wrapping my arm around his shoulders.
"Is that why you haven't been out on missions lately?" he questioned "ya, apparently Sai quite out of nowhere," Sakura answered his question.

'He probably did it for a reason. He has been breaking a lot of the rules and codes lately,' 

I soon felt a light tug on my sleeve when I turned my attention over to Naruto who was looking up at me "hn," I hummed "what's on your mind?" he asked me as his ears pointed forward and his eye's shined with curiosity. 'Cute,'.

"Just the lost member," I answered, "you mean Sai?" Sakura questioned 'I forgot she was here,' "Ya," I replied. 'No Kakashi, who else would I be talking about,'.

"Ah! You guys are here already. Sorry for the wait, you see a black cat had crossed my path so I had to take a different route," 'speak of the devil, here he is, and why do I take slight offense to that?' "oh, what brings you here Naruto?" he then asked, "I just wanted to tag along with Sasuke," Naruto replied while hugging me.
"Ah, so Sasuke are you suggesting he should be our new team member?" Kakashi asked me when I sighed "hn," I hummed 'I don't know some of these missions tend to get dangerous. And I don't want to put Kitten in any more danger,' glancing to the side, I felt Naruto press his face into my chest while purring as if he was trying to calm me down, or bring me back to the land of the living.
'Though then agian, if he joins I could keep a closer eye on him and not leave him home all the time,' I placed my hand on top his head "I'll have to ask his brothers first," I said while looking down at Naruto who smiled at me.

"Great, so I don't need to search for another member," Kakashi says while putting his hands together "wait, that's it?" Sakura asked "yup, we can go home now," he says 'good,' I sighed "let's go to the cafe for cake," Naruto says as he lightly pulled on my shirt.
"Hn," I hummed in agreement which earned a smile from him "yay," he says now leading me away since the meeting was over.

"Wait, we have nothing else to discuss or talked about?" Sakura says while I just rolled my eyes and just kept walking any way without a second thought.

Third Person POV

Both Sasuke and Naruto walked side by side together holding hangs for just in case so they wouldn't end up getting separated.

That was until something or someone caught the blond's eye that caused the blond fox to stop dead in his tracks instantly earning Sasuke's attention "Naruto?" the raven says as he looked at the blond who stood completely still staring off somewhere. Sasuke lightly squeezed the kitsune's hand "Kitten," the hybrid whispered in Naruto's ear finally earning his attention "are you alright?" Sasuke asked while raising a brow.

"Oh, yeah," Naruto answered as his ears pointed forward now giving Sasuke his full attention but the hybrid wasn't so sure about that.

"Hn," Sasuke hummed while staring into the blonds eye's creating a small staring contest until Naruto broke "ok! I saw some masks that I wanted to see!" Naruto says as he pouted a bit "is that all Naru," the hybrid asked until the blond nodded his head while looking down.

"Fine, we'll check out the Masks. Then we'll get cake," Sasuke says earning a smile from the Kitsune who gave the raven a big hug.

<---Big Time Skip--->

Sasuke was sitting on the couch with Naruto in his arms as the blond had passed out earlier and was not being very responsive. This fact was worrying the raven as he had been trying to get the kitsune to at least wiggle one of his ears but nope.

Naruto was completely out cold.

The hybrid took a deep breath to help calm himself down, so he wouldn't panic while waiting for Kyuubi and Itachi to get back home.
Sasukie had taken down Menma out of the house making the raven think Naruto was just resting for a bit since the blond did take naps a lot whenever he got the chance to do so and they all knew Sasuke would allow it.

Sasuke gently ran his fingers through the blonds hair frowning, his mind racing when the front door opened revealing Kyuubi, Itachi, and Gaara walked inside of the house closing the door behind them, "sorry, for keeping you waiting Sasuke but we're here now," Kyuubi says while quickly removing his shoes though was being cautious of his belly as Gaara also took off his shoes and fully entered the house.

Sasuke only shook his head "ok, so tell us exactly what happened," Itachi says once he had his shoes off as well.

The hybrid took a deep breath before explaining all that happened while the three just listened when Gaara looked at the unconscious blond as he slightly reached out lightly patting the kitsune's head. 

"Naruto...