Chapter 2: I'm Going to Agree to Marry You

Lin Luoqing: Really no need!

Although he thought of such, he did not dare say so. 

"I believe you," Lin lupqing nods his head in conviction, "Just based off of Ge's condition, the engine must also be big and powerful and good. I believe you so absolutely no need to examine the goods!"

Believe or not to believe wasn't important. Whether or not they were riding the car was the critical question!

He didn't want to immediately join on a ride. This speed and progress was way too fast for him!

Ji Yuxiao arches an eyebrow as he hears Lin Lupqing's words, "Really? You chose to believe me at this time."

"I've always believed you!" Lin Luoqing grasped his hands with a sincere expression, "i will always believe you!"

Ji yuxiao: ......Act, continue acting!

"Even though I'm a crippled waste?"

"Crippled body but a determined and confident mind and character!"

"Toad lusting after swan's meat?"

"What kind of words are these," Lin Luoqing refused to admit it, "It's obviously I was is the toad lusting after you, the noble swan flesh."

  "Knows no shame?"

Lin Luoqing: ..... Do you really have to repeat every single harsh word the original owner said?

"It's me. I'm the one who knows no shame and is shameless." Lin Luoqing says in resignation. 

"Even if I don't have a mirror, I should take a piss and take a good look at myself?"

"That's me, that's me, it's also me. I was talking all about myself. It's all my humble affection for you that is hard to suppress! Uncontrollable yet unattainable love, ah!"

"Every day, I question myself. With my self reflection, should I continue my feelings for you, bitter and painful and chase after this never ending silent love. Ge, I really have it hard!"

Once Lin Luoqing finished talking, he silently lowered his head and revealed a unable to be restrained depressed expression. 

Ji Yuxiao: ....

Ji Yuxiao believes the phrases of reversing black and white and distorting the facts would be represented perfectly by this situation at the least. It was as though he had grown addicted to his act, a true Film Emperor, ah!"

"That is especially moving," Ji Yuxiao sighed, "This sort of crush, even I am moved. As such, since your affection for me runs so deep, then I have no reason to hesitate. You may take a shower in the room next door. Go first, I'll be there in a moment"

Lin Luoqing: ??????? No, how did this relate to taking a shower?!

Ji Yuxiao sees the hesitation in his eyes and smiles, "Of course we should be checking for our compatibility in bed. Didn't I just say so?"

F*ck!

They were really going through with this!

For real!

Lin Luoqing looked at him as his legs refused to move. 

"Not willing?" Ji Yuxiao questions, "I figured such a humbled person such as yourself with such deep affections, shouldn't you be more eager?"

Lin Luoqing:...

"Or could it be that everything you just said was a lie?"

"Of course not!" Lin Luoqing was firm and quick with his response. Wasn't it just a shower? he'll go right now!