Chapter 46: It Was The First Time Lin Luoqing Kissed Him...

"How is it unnecessary?!" Lin Luoqing persuaded, "Physical exam, regardless of when and what time, is necessary., especially before and after marriage."

"So you feel like there is something wrong with my body?"

Aren't I worried, Lin Luoqing mused to himself. Otherwise, wouldn't you be gone within a year?

"I just feel that everyone does a physical exam prior to their marriage and we should as well. That way, we'll be just like everyone else.:

"Well, everyone else also took their wedding pictures prior to their marriage and we didn't do so."

"If you want, we can," Lin Luoqing did not have any objections for that, "It's okay even if you want to wear a wedding dress."

Ji Yuxiao felt complicated with Lin Luoqing's words. He pinched Lin Luoqing's face, "If anything, you would be the one wearing the dress."

"Then let's forget about that," Lin Luoqing refused the thought.

Ji Yuxiao laughed, and said helplessly, "There is really no need. There's nothing wrong with my kidneys." 

Lin Luoqing: ??? What does this have anything to do with how well his kidneys function?

"Oh," he replied dumbfounded. 

Ji Yuxiao noticed his confusion and said helpless, "There's nothing wrong with my engine either."

Lin Luoqing:....

"And?"

Ji Yuxiao:...

Ji Yuxiao sighed, "I just want to find a more suitable time."

"To go for a checkup?" Lin Luoqing questioned cautiously.

Ji Yuxiao:...

"To explore the mysteries of life with you."

"??? Weren't we talking about the physical examination?" Lin Luoqing did not understand. 

Ji Yuxiao once again flicked his forehead. "Still pretending. Aren't you requesting I do a physical exam because you feel as though I have a problem in that aspect? You believe there's something wrong with the engine and as such, refused to pull through with those activities with you?"

Lin Luoqing:???!!!!

Lin Luoqing felt he was wronged!

Clearly he was only worried about Ji Yuxiao's health!

It had absolutely nothing to do with whether they could drive or not!

"You misunderstood me! I don't mean that. I really just want you to get a physical done."

"And then see if I'm physically incompetent."

"No!" Lin Luoqing cried without tears, "I want to check all aspects of our health!"

"And meanwhile check to see if I have kidney deficiency or an engine failure."

Lin Luoqing:...

Lin Luoqing gave up. 

How can someone who simply wished to see what is wrong with your wealth save you who's thoughts are always geared up for driving?

How can you think about nothing but that?!

Can you not think about driving all day long?!

Lin Luoqing sighed and decided to raise the issue about a physical exam another day.

He straightened his upper body and was about to sit up. Ji Yuxiao pressed and forced him back onto his lap.

"What now?" Lin Luoqing was puzzled.