Chapter 185: "The Boss's Wife Should Look Like One..."

As planned, Lin Luoqing took Ji Yuxiao, Lin Fei, and Ji Leyu to the theaters that Sunday.

After eating at the theaters, Lin Luoqing started packing after returning, prepared to leave. 

Before he did, Ji Yuxiao helped find and hire a stand-in CEO for Boyuan for Lin Luoqing. Lin Luoqing didn't notify Lin Bo of the matter. Of course, there was no need for that either as the partnership with Zhuang Yue was progressing smoothly. The company's board of directors were all pleased and Lin Bo's shares were all with Lin Luoqing. Lin Bo himself was also preoccupied with his lawsuit case and divorce with Chen Feng. What was the use in telling him? What difference would it make.

All that was left for Lin Luoqing to do was to deliver the final blow to Lin Bo once the divorce case against Chen Feng was finalized. As for the rest, Lin Luoqing was too lazy to bother dealing with it.

Ji Yuxiao watched Lin Luoqing pack his suitcase, filled with melancholy.

But he supposed Lin Luoqing leaving had its own benefits. As long as Lin Luoqing joined the crew, even if Tan Jiaji truly wanted to do something, he couldn't target Lin Luoqing with so many people watching him. Lin Luoqing would naturally be safer.

In addition, there was also Xiao Li. Lin Fei and Ji Leyu had Jia Luo protecting them. Their family of four should all be safe.

But the more Ji Yuxiao thought about it, the more he worried that there was no one beside Lin Luoqing to protect him. What if Tan Jiaji really did target him? What would he do then?

If his brother's death truly was instigated by Tan Jiaji, then that man was more ruthless than an ordinary person. If that was the case, then there was no guarantee that he wouldn't raise a hand against Lin Luoqing just because Lin Luoqing was now a public figure.

He still needed to find and hire a bodyguard for Lin Luoqing, Ji Yuxiao thought.

Ji Yuxiao called Luo Jia and requested that the man find a friend, someone reliable, who could take the job. 

When Luo Jia heard his request, he sensitively knew something was wrong, "Did something happen. Why so suddenly."

"Nothing as of now. But I cannot allow the potential of unnecessary danger to occur because of my negligence."

"What do you mean?" Luo Jia didn't understand. "Did you find out about something?"

Ji Yuxiao fell into momentary silence before replying. He didn't hide anything from Luo Jia, "Although nothing has been ascertained yet, but if I'm not wrong, then the person who instigated the accident has finally surfaced."

Jia Luo was startled, "You found him?"

He continued anxiously, "Ji Yuxiao, let me remind you that it's a crime to commit murder. You're someone with a wife and children now. Even if you think nothing of your own life, you should think about your life and children, understand?"

Ji Yuxiao laughed when he heard the anxiousness in Luo Jia's tone, "Don't worry. I have propriety."

"That's for the best," Luo Jia breathed a sigh of relief.

He still remembered the look on Ji Yuxiao's face when he came the visit the man after the accident. It was cruel, ruthless, and cold. 

At that time, Luo Jia had no doubt that the moment the murderer showed up before Ji Yuxiao, Ji Yuxiao would kill that person without hesitation. Even if he had to fight and lose everything he had, Ji Yuxiao would ensure the other person died without a whole and complete body.

Fortunately, there were scruples now.

"I understand. I will have that arranged. Rest assured."

"Good," Ji Yuxiao said in a low voice.