Chapter 60: "Don't You Need to Liberate Your Nature Too?" ....

After Father Lin solved the matter with Lin Luojing, he was once again worried about reaching back out to Lin Luoqing. He wanted Lin Luoqing to persuade Ji Yuxiao to not put Lin Luojing's nonsense to mind.

Lin Luoqing showcased a depressed expression and asked, "Is it really like what Lin Luojing said?"

Father Lin hurriedly said, "Of course it's not true. Luoqing, don't you understand Dad's heart? Dad loves you. Before it was because your sister sowed discord but Dad never thought about abandoning you."

Lin Luoqing: ...Haha. He only understood Father Lin too well, alright?!

Lin Luoqing maintained his sadness, "I just want to calm down."

After, he hung up.

Father Lin was angry and scolded Lin Luojing in his heart once again.

Chen Feng comforted him for quite a while. It was all the way until Father Lin went to rest that she finally had time to coax her son.

Lin Luojing was throwing a tantrum in his own room. When he saw his mother, he was instantly aggrieved and tears flooded out, "How could he be like that! He actually sided with Lin Luoqing and not me!"

Chen Feng sighed, "It's not that he sided with Lin Luoqing but that you clearly knew we need to use him to reach out and build a relationship with Ji Yuxiao but you still provoked Lin Luoqing."

Lin Luojing didn't understand, "Didn't Ji Yuxiao already leave the Ji Corporation."

"Listen to yourself. Ji Zhenhong only had him and Ji Yuling as his sons. Now that Ji Yuling had passed away, would he really give the company to someone else and not Ji Yuxiao? As long as Ji Yuxiao is not dead, Ji Corporation would be his sooner or later. So you shouldn't provoke Lin Luoqing again."

When Lin Luojing heard that, he was incensed.

"I allowed him to marry Ji Yuxiao not so that I have to avoid him whenever I see him in the future!"

"I know," Chen Feng looked at her own son, "However, your Father and I have already spent more than fifty million yuan to cultivate this relationship with Ji Yuxiao. We can't just let it to waste, right? Endure it some more. Just don't bother with him. Once your Dad gets the money, wouldn't the assets all be yours?"

When Lin Luojing heard her words, rather than feeling a spark of joy, he felt more suffocated.

He thought he had dug a hole for Lin Luoqing to fall into. However, he was the one who tripped over that hole himself.

Before Lin Luoqing married Ji Yuxiao, he couldn't even set a foot inside the family gate. Not, it sure was good. He had actually became a distinguished guest in his home. Lin Luojing actually had to put up with him just because Lin Luoqing had picked up on a marriage he didn't want.

"If I had known this was going to happen, I would have never allowed him to replace me in the marriage."

"Weren't you the one who didn't want the marriage?" Chen Feng comforted him, "Besides, which normal person would want to marry a cripple? In addition he has his own kid. Don't just see how beautiful on the surface it looks like Lin Luoqing has it now, who knows how bitter he must have it in private. He'd have to take care of the little ones after taking care of Ji Yuxiao. How is he like you at all? You can play wherever you want. How free."

Lin Luojing felt a little better. That was true. Ji Yuxiao had his own kid. Then adding on himself, that was two people. He didn't believe that Lin Luoqing would actually be happy having to take care of these two burdens. 

He had seen had Lin Luoqing interacted with his own oil bottle *burden* Lin Fei. He had been so disdainful. Now there was more to take care of. How was it possible that he would be able to handle it?