Chapter 150: Heavy Blow to Chen Feng, and Warning Chen Ming

Lin Luoqing was still grinning on his end, "You don't have to congratulate me. This is good news and I know that you'll be happy for me and Fei Fei. It's the thought that matters. There's no need to gift anything. Hahahaha."

Chen Ming: ...Who the f*ck is happy for you?!

Gift what present?!

In his dreams!

And what does it mean that in the future, Lin Fei will have a dad now. He originally already has one, alright? He was Lin Fei's dad!

"Lin Luoqing, you..."

"Alright, alright. I'm just notifying you and sharing the good news with you. I already said there's no need to congratulate me. Why are you being so polite? Hanging up now."

Chen Ming: ???

Who the f*ck wanted to congratulate you?!

His good son!

Little and tender, he hadn't even had the chance to hug him yet! He hadn't even heard Lin Fei call him dad yet!

And now he's calling someone else dad?!

This wasn't fair!

Chen Ming felt he really had it bad.

Ji Yuxiao watched Lin Luoqing flamboyantly call everyone to boast that he now had a son and asked, "Happy now?"

Lin Luoqing, "It's alright."

"Have you showed off enough?"

"Showed off what?" Lin Luoqing asked him.

"What else? Of course, it's Fei Fei."

Lin Luoqing immediately laughed. But soon, he felt perplexed, "How did you know?"

"Good question," Ji Yuxiao nodded his head, "Several people have already sent me messages congratulating me on having another son this entire morning."

Lin Luoqing: ???

How can they do that?"

"Who?"

"Luo Jia, Xiao Li, Wu Xinyuan, Su Tong."

Oh, they were all people they both knew. No wonder. 

"Then why aren't you satisfied?" Lin Luoqing was very proud of himself, "You ended up having Fei Fei, this adorable, sensible, and handsome son just like that? You garnered a profit, alright?"

Ji Yuxiao laughed, "Then I am indeed very satisfied."

Lin Luoqing snorted, "That's better."

After showing off, his mind then settled on the serious matter, "Chen Ming didn't know anything after so many years. He never even showed up before Lin Fei. There's no reason for him to suddenly show up. Someone must be causing trouble behind the scenes. I had guessed before the it might be Chen Feng. Later when I mentioned her before Chen Ming, he didn't refute me either. That pretty much settles it."

Ji Yuxiao nodded his head, "What do you intend to do?"

"Didn't you ask my father for some shares for me?" Lin Luoqing asked, "With that type of person, he definitely won't give me his shares. Nine out of ten that he'd be giving me the shares he originally gave Lin Luojing. That's why Chen Feng found it unacceptable and called me to tell me to give up. I didn't agree which is why she resorted to stirring up trouble for us. Since she's decided to be unjust, she can't blame me for being unkind then."

"I want all of Lin Luojing's shares. The company was originally developed by my mother and Lin Bo together. What does any of it have to do with Lin Luojing and Chen Feng? What qualifications do Lin Luojing have to have any of Boyuan's shares?"