Chapter 148: He Likes You, Which Is Why He's Willing to Open Up To You...

Lin Luoqing kissed Lin Fei for quite a while, before finally regaining some sense from his ecstatic joy. He then looked at Lin Fei affectionately.

There were still some tear stains on his face that couldn't be completely wiped off. Complexed with his overly bright smile, it made him appear cute and vivid.

It was the first time Lin Fei had seen him cry and he felt complicated about it. 

He looked at Lin Luoqing's slightly flustered red eyes, and felt at moments like these, he really wasn't like a dad at all. More like a kid. He also knew how to cry. 

He raised his hand and wanted to help Lin Luoqing wipe his tears away. But when his hands reached Lin Luoqing's cheek, Lin Luoqing couldn't help but wipe his tear stains away himself with embarrassment.

"I'll go wash my face first," he said to Lin Fei.

After, he then thought of something and said to him, "I'll carry you in to bathe. We just said we would."

Lin Fei saw that Lin Luoqing had finally stopped crying with great difficulty and didn't say anything. He was afraid Lin Luoqing's still red eyes would begin to cry again.

It was rare for Lin Fei to not say he can bathe by himself. Instead, he obediently opened his arms.

It was the first time Lin Luoqing had seen him take the initiative to open his arms for a hug. He thought to himself being a dad sure was different as he happily picked up Lin Fei. He deliberately rocked him back and forth as he said with a grin, "Let's go~. We're going to bathe."

Lin Fei: ....

He really was like a little kid.

Lin Luoqing washed his face and tried to prevent himself from looking like he had cried. Only then did he turn around and start to help undress Lin Fei.

Lin Fei looked at his lowered face and asked with curiosity, "If you aren't my uncle, then what's your name?"

"I'm also called Lin Luoqing," Lin Luoqing raised his head to look at him, "I share the same name as you uncle."

Lin Fei felt perplexed, "Then what did you look like?"

"About the same."

This time Lin Fei was stunned, "Then in your ocean, was there another me?"

"No," Lin Luoqing shook his head. He had transmigrated into a novel. That was different from a parallel world. Where would the other Lin Fei come from?

He smiled and tapped on Lin Fei's little nose, "With how cute and sensible you are, there would only be one in the entire world."

Lin Fei was already accustomed to Lin Luoqing's praising him whenever he had the chance. He looked at Lin Luoqing's smiling eyes and thought to himself that this man was indeed different from the previous Lin Luoqing. The previous Lin Luoqing would never be able to praise him. He only knew how to yell and scold him.

The two of them were really different.

But it was good that there wasn't another Lin Fei where he originated from. Otherwise, wouldn't he have stolen another Lin Fei's uncle? That wouldn't have been good.

"Were you alone and by yourself from where you came from?" he continued to ask. 

"Just about," Lin Luoqing helped him take off his clothes before carrying him into the tub.

His parents had passed away when he was still young, and he was raised by relatives. But relatives were still different from parents. It was already good and fortunate that they were willing to raise him up. As for others, Lin Luoqing couldn't expect them to place any more affection or emotion on him.