Chapter 97: The Most Beautiful Encounter In Life

Ji Yuxiao: ???

"Why do you suddenly say that?"

"Just so happens to miss you and decided to say what I feel."

Ji Yuxiao calmly put the phone down, "Well, you are telling the truth."

Lin Luoqing couldn't help but laugh, "You're so narcissistic."

"What? You're allowed to praise your male god, but your male god isn't allowed to acknowledge himself?"

Lin Luoqing's laugh grew deeper.

Only then did he tell Ji Yuxiao, "I just went to see Ma Bozhong now. And with dumbbells."

Ji Yuxiao immediately sat up, "What happened? Did he make a move against you? Why didn't you tell me beforehand? Didn't we say you'd call me?"

"Aiyo, time was tight. I was afraid he would find out and didn't call you. But aren't I fine?"

Ji Yuxiao sees that he was indeed well and alive and settled his heart.

"Switch to video chat. I want to see you. I don't want to hear you say you're alright but not an ounce of blood to be seen on your face."

Lin Luoqing laughed, "Just him? I'll let him lose blood in his face. The other way around, don't be delusional."

"Just wait," Lin Luoqing hung up and sent a video call invitation over.

Ji Yuxiao looked at the person in the video. He had him turn to his sides one by one and after ensuring that Lin Luoqing was indeed not injured, he finally nodded, "So you finally saw him and noticed a starking contrast. You finally realized that your male hod is the most beautiful encounter in life?"

"Haven't I always thought that?" Lin Luoqing gave him a look of innocence.

"Really? Then you best remember that."

"But of course. Rest assured," Lin Luoqing grinned.

Ji Yuxiao looked at his smile and felt the air around him had suddenly fell silent. It was a bit more viscous.

"What do you plan on doing next?"

"Nothing. This sort of matter naturally concerns two party's will. Now that I have made my attitude evident, if he's intelligent, he'd know not to pester me anymore. If he's not, then I can teach him how to be an intelligent being. However, Wu Ge already went to talk to him. I'm guessing he wouldn't be that stupid."

"Debatable."

Lin Luoqing cocked his head, "Then he'll just end up quite miserable. After all, I have a recording in my hands. Of course, he doesn't know about it."

After he said that, he blinked slyly, full of spirit.

Ji Yuxiao was surprised, "You recorded it?"

"Yes. I can't leave nothing after making such a trip, can I? With people like him, I naturally have to leave something in my own hands. This way, even if he says something in the future, I have nothing to be scared of."

"Besides, if there are others who comes out to accuse him in the future but doesn't have any evidence, my recording can give them a hand."

Lin Luoqing wasn't worried for himself. Neither was he afraid of Ma Bozhong. He placed no concern in Ma Bozhong's coercion and inducement. His attitude from the very beginning has always been solving the problem when he encounters one. As such, he didn't choose to continue working out as a method of avoiding Ma Bozhong. Instead, he wanted to use his time wisely and be able to call Ji Yuxiao in the spare times he had. He didn't care whether Ma Bozhong was interested in him and didn't care how Ma Bozhong might plan to coerce or induce him.