Chapter 68: Xiao Lin Was So Sought After?!

Yao Momo made an appointment and left soon after.

It was just a coincidence that the stylist who was in charge of styling Su Ying and Wu Jia was finished styling Su Ying. The agent called Wu Jia and had her return.

Wu Jia hung up the phone and from her peripheral vision, caught sight of Amy. She mused that it should be time for Lin Luoqing to be styled as well and simply made an appointment with Lin Luoqing for their next time before running off to be styled.

Li Hanhai: ... Good guy. What was this? Now they had to make an appointment just to compare and go through lines with Lin Luoqing?

Even he as the male protagonist didn't have the this sort of treatment!

Li Hanhai gave it some thought. one Yao Momo, another Wu Jia, then wouldn't he be the third person booking an appointment with him?

He was the male protagonist!

Was this appropriate?!

Suitable?!

As he was thinking this, he saw Zhang Quan head out. He saw Lin Luoqing and greeted him, inquiring, "Did you just go over the lines with Wu Jia?"

"En," Lin Luoqing nodded his head.

Zhang Quan then said smoothly, "Than afterwards, let's go over our lines together too. If I remember correctly, the two of us also have an act together, right?"

Li Hanhai: ???

Was he trying to cut in line?!

He was third in place!

"Alright," Lin Luoqing didn't have any objections.

Li Hanhai: ...Are you alright?

Huh?!

Lin Luoqing did not notice Li Hanhai who stood not far away at all. He was even more oblivious to Li Hanhai's complicated psychological activity that was taking place in his heart.

As an actor, to go over the lines with the artists he would act with prior to filming was a good practice for every party involved. As such, he agreed without much hesitation, "When the time comes, I'll send you a message on WeChat."

"En," Zhang Quan was clearly oblivious to the complicated competition that was going on in the crew. He didn't take much of it to notice and simply left. He thought he'll just wait for Lin Luoqing to be finished styling and message him.

Li Hanhai: ...

So, in this situation, did someone cut in front of him in line?

Clearly, he was third in line!

However, why did he feel like the third-wheeler?

He hurriedly walked over. Amy trailed after him and soon, they arrived before Lin Luoqing.

Lin Luoqing then noticed Amy and Li Hanhai who was beside him. He had changed a style and his eye makeup was no longer as obvious. He forego applying the eyeliners and his eyes looked sharper.

His bangs were made gentle with some fine adjustments. It looked natural and random, but was deliberately fixed into position, skimming over the top of his eyebrows. It revealed part of his forehead and eyebrows. Adding on his sharp eyes and his stubborn temperament, it gave others the feeling of cold arrogance.

It did seem to give off a Sun Zheng vibe.

"Hello Hai Ge," Lin Luoqing politely greeted him.

Li Hanhai gave a faint "En," and seemed highly aloof.

Amy was more ecstatic than him. She directly said, "I talked to Hai Ge and he agreed to let me also be your stylist."

Wu Xinyuan watched Li Hanhai and Amy show up together. He had originally thought Li Hanhai came to put pressure on Lin Luoqing and tell him that Amy was already his stylist. Lin Luoqing needed to change a stylist.