Chapter 65: First Sign of Budding Talent & President Ji's Concern

Lin Luoqing did not delay any further. After the makeup was finished, he said goodbye to Amy and headed to the studio.

At the time, the male and female protagonist had not yet finished prepping themselves. Only the second male lead Zhang Quan was shooting the for the poster. Lin Luoqing waited for Zhang Quan to finish shooting before heading over to replace him.

The photographer was looking at the previews of Zhang Quan's pictures. To be fair, he felt his photography skills were exemplary, but Zhang Quan's expressiveness and appearance could only be considered relatively average. As such, no matter how many photos he took, the ones he was satisfied with weren't much.

However, it was fine. The marketing poster only requires a few photos.

With just a few pictures necessary, the photographer felt he was capable of that at least. 

As he was thinking of this, he raised his head and saw Lin Luoqing. He wore a plain white sweatshirt and jeans. His exposed skin was white and wasn't the kind from powder. It was a natural jade-like porcelain white that seemed cool and delicate.

He stood beneath the lights. With its effect, his hair seemed to have adopted a light brown gleam. His eyes seemed clear and vibrant, like that of an energetic teenager.

It was as though he seemed to notice his gaze. The youth looked over and smiled politely at him.

His eyebrows raised pleasantly. With the youth's energetic and cheerful temperament, spring seemed to have came at once.

The photographer looked at him in shock and though that director Zhang was pretty impressive. The script clearly said the third male lead was only eighteen years old but the photographer didn't expect the director to really have found an eighteen year old to act the part.

The student's face looked unfamiliar and he seemed to be around the age of a freshmen in college. Perhaps from a School and Theatre and Arts, which would explain why he didn't seem nervous and instead, quite nonchalant and carefree.

"Teacher Lin, stand to the side a bit. A bit more," the photographer's assistant, Xiao Zhao advised him.

Lin Luoqing cooperated and shifted to the side a bit. And then another step.

"Good," the photographer said.

He raised the camera up again, and pointed it up at Lin Luoqing. He then refined the settings on the camera. 

Lin Luoqing did not apply any heavy makeup. However, his features were very exquisite and elegant. Not only did his charisma not diminish in the slightest, instead, he gained a gentle and refined jade-like temperament.

The more the photographer looked, the more stunning Lin Luoqing seemed. He snapped continuously.

Lin Luoqing was captured by his cameras continuously and for quite a while, was afraid to move.

Before he transmigrated, forget about supporting roles, all of the roles Lin Luoqing had played were of irrelevant importance. Such roles had no need to appear in the marketing official posters. As such, the process of styling and shooting for the posters were especially novel to him.

The photographer made several shots before coming over and instructed him in changing his posture.

Although Lin Luoqing didn't have any experience in this regard, he was not nervous in front of the camera at all. He did whatever the photographer instructed him to do. If he wanted him to smile, he would smile. If he wanted him to look arrogant, he would adopt an arrogant posture. He took posing for the shoot as another scene to act, and as a result, wasn't too difficult for him.