Chapter 71: "Your Husband Is Here, and You Still Dare To...

Lin Luoqing turned his head to look at Yao Momo, "Why don't you head back first."

Yao Momo nodded her head before sneakily peeking at Ji Yuxiao. Why was he still not responding? Was he really angry?

Didn't that mean Lin Luoqing would have to coax him once she left?

Yao Momo hurriedly said, Then I'll head back first. Teacher Xiao Lin, do what you need to first. Once you're done busying, just come find me. I'm not in any hurry."

So you can take your time coaxing!

After she said that, she took her assistant and left. 

Before leaving, she gave Ji Yuxiao another glance. Speaking of which, with him like that...Why does it look like he's fell asleep?

However, Yao Momo quickly denied that prospect. Who was she kidding? Who would come from so far away, and before even seeing the person, fall asleep?

If he had the time, wouldn't it be better to sleep at home?!

Yao Momo felt she thought too much. He was definitely holding a grudge against Lin Luoqing and ignoring her for it. Or perhaps there was another reason to it. Regardless of which, he definitely couldn't be asleep!

En, she nodded her head and hurriedly left.

Lin Luoqing bent down and tilted his head to peek up from below. He saw that Ji Yuxiao's phoenix eyes were closed and his long lashes were draped down. He was sleeping very soundly.

Lin Luoqing: ....

He really was sleeping very comfortably!

"When had he arrived?" Lin Luoqing asked Wu Xinyuan.

"Just now," Wu Xinyuan said.

Just now and he has already fallen asleep?!

He really did come here to take sleeping pills!

Specialized sleeping pills!

Lin Luoqing puffed up his cheeks and stared at Ji Yuxiao angrily. The more he stared, the more helpless he felt and he sighed again. 

Forget it. It was his own husband. What can he do about it?

In the end, didn't he still have to settle being his personalized sleeping pill?

If he fell asleep, then just let him fall asleep. He was this tired and Lin Luoqing guessed he probably hasn't been sleeping well. Nine out of ten, Ji Yuxiao had been occupied with the matter with his brother. It was indeed very tiring.

"Just let him rest well," Lin Luoqing said in a light voice, "Don't wake him. I'm going to get some other matters done first. When he's awake, let me know."

"Alright," Wi Xinyuan said.

Lin Luoqing peered at Ji Yuxiao again. He was afraid he would catch a cold and as such, took a blanket to cover him with before heading off to find the director.

He didn't know how long Ji Yuxiao would be here for. He was asleep now and later on, Lin Luoqing had filming to do. Ji Yuxiao would have to wait again. The time the two of them had together was reduced just like that.

Lin Luoqing wanted to stay with him some more. As such, he wanted to discuss this with the director and see if there was any way for him to reschedule his acts for today.

The impression the director had of his crew these few days were very good --especially of Lin Luoqing. Every time Lin Luoqing wasn't doing an act, he would be going over an act with other artists. In actuality, it's said to be going over their lines and acts together, but Lin Luoqing was really helping and guiding the actors and actresses he would be filming together with.