Chapter 151: Chen Feng Cries, Father Lin...

Compared to the blissful and happy environment Ji Yuxiao and Lin Luoqing enjoyed, the atmosphere between Father Lin and Chen Feng could be described as tense.

Father Lin looked at the woman before him and demanded angrily, "What is going on with Lin Fei's biological father? You tell me, when did you come to know about this? And why would you have him go find Luoqing and Fei Fei?!"

Chen Feng gave him a pitiful and innocent pretense, "I didn't. I don't know anything."

"Keep pretending!" Father Lin yelled at her, "Ji Yuxiao had already told me that it was you who went to find Lin Fei's biological father. You wanted to threaten Luoqing with him."

"When did you become like this? How did you come to even be able to threaten others? Chen Feng, we sleep and spend every day together and even I don't know who Lin Fei's biological father is. Since you know, why didn't you tell me? Exactly how much secrets are you hiding from me? Exactly what do you want to do?"

Chen Feng called out, aggrieved, "I didn't. Are you just going to trust whatever Ji Yuxiao says? Why would you much rather trust Ji Yuxiao than you would me?"

"Why? You still have the audacity to ask? It can't be that Ji Yuxiao would pin the blame and wrong you? Does he have nothing better to do? Don't tell me you think he was bored and found Lin Fei's biological father himself to deceive me?!"

"Luoqing already called me and was crying about how he's not going to return home ever again. He doesn't want anything to do with me anymore and wants to beg you to let him and Lin Fei go. What? He's also lying to me? The two husbands colluded together to conjure up an imaginary biological father just to lie to me?"

"Regardless, I didn't do anything."

"So you refuse to admit it," Father Lin nodded his head. "Alright. Very good. Very good. You changed. You're no longer that innocent and compassionate woman I first knew. Now you have your own designs. Aren't you just objecting against me giving Luoqing Luojing's shares?

"Very well," Father Lin looked at her with a gaze filled with fury, "Since you and Luojing have your own ideas and insist on them yourselves, neither of you are willing to listen to me, then I suspect the two of you must also not think much of the company either. Forget about it then. The shares Luojing has, I'll take it all back and five them all to Luoqing. The two of you have become quite impressive anyways, and no longer listen to me. Why should the both of you still have my company's shares?"

Chen Feng was stunned and pounced over to Father Lin's side. She grabbed onto his arms and yelled, "What nonsense are you saying? How can you do that? What will Luojing think?"

"Why should I care?" 

Whenever Lin Bo thought of Ji Yuxiao ridiculing him that he couldn't even manage his own wife and child, he felt humiliated. "Don't you mother-son pair already have your own plans and designs? I can't manage the two of you anymore anyways. I just won't care then!"

He said angrily, "I work hard every day to support this family, but in the end, neither of you listen to my words. What will he think? Why don't you think about what I think?!"

"Husband," Chen Feng called out to him gently.

Father Lin shook her grasp off, "I haven't formally transferred Luoqing his shares yet anyways. When the time comes, I'll just transfer everything over all at once and we can save some steps in the procedure."

"No," Chen Feng refused to accept it, "Lin Bo, you promised me that you wouldn't give Lin Luoqing any shares. You can't lie to me."

"That was before," Father Lin looked at the person before him and called out in a painful tone, "Before, I thought you loved me the most. That's why I looked after you, cared for you, and pampered Luojing. But now I can tell that Luoqing's the only one who listens to me and wants his father's acceptance the most."