Chapter 47: Jealous

He operated the computer and help Lin Luoqing print out the script, "Was that all?"

"En," Lin Luoqing gathered up the paper, "The general scripts that are used for preview are relatively thin. It usually just encompass the contents of the first few episodes. After you are sure of your interest and are chosen to act the part, the crew will send you the rest of the script."

Of course, if the crew had their sights set on a specific actor or actress from the very beginning, that was a different matter. 

However, the original owner was someone who had just debuted two years ago with no real background nor projects. As such, there was no way he would receive such a treatment.

Ji Yuxiao reached his hand out, gesturing for the script in Lin Luoqing's hand. He grabbed the stapler and stapled the pages together. 

"Hopefully, it's a passable script," he said.

"I hope so too," Lin Luoqing laughed.

Ji Yuxiao saw his laughter and his eyes grew gentle.

When Wu Xinyuan had came to find him that day, he had once inquired whether Ji Yuxiao had any requests.

At that time, he wanted to immediately responded, "For the time being, don't give him too hefty of a workload. Also, don't let him take on a job that will require him to work far away."

But once the words reached his mouth, he swallowed it back down. 

Lin Luoqing clearly enjoyed acting. From their second meeting when he saw Lin Luoqing prepare and read over the audition lines over and over again, Ji Yuxiao knew that Lin Luoqing treated this career seriously.

Every time when he had Lin Luoqing act out a part or scene, Lin Luoqing also treated it very seriously. He was patient with his performance and even after several times of Ji Yuxiao falling asleep, he never gained any hints of perfunctory with his acting.

He truly wanted to be a actor, a good actor. 

As such, Ji Yuxiao should not hinder and trap Lin Luoqing for his own selfish desires. 

Lin Luoqing had already helped him out a lot. Although there may be no way for him to return the favor to Lin Luoqing, at the very least, he shouldn't present himself as an obstacle in Lin Luoqing's career.

He had no qualifications to let Lin Luoqing lose out on an opportunity just because he would not be able to sleep.

Once he had exacted vengeance on those who deserved it, he would look down on himself.

As such, he had told Wu Xinyuan, "Everything should be based on his wishes. I hope he can set off with great expectations and return home brimming with happiness."

Of course he knew that the water in the entertainment industry was no less shallower than that of the business industry. As such, he did not intend nor expect Lin Luoqing to earn much. He only wished that Lin Luoqing was able to do what he wished, be happy, have no burden, and that was all.

It was just that he did not expect such a day to come so fast.

He was not yet prepared for Lin Luoqing to leave and Wu Xinyuan had already chosen a script for Lin Luoqing.

Ji Yuxiao felt a little sad in heart and felt that the time he had with Lin Luoqing was short. It felt as though they had just met, had just gotten together, and was about to be separated soon after.

Lin Luoqing hadn't even left yet and Ji Yuxiao already felt reluctant. 

Lin Luoqing had lowered his head to read the script. He didn't notice Ji Yuxiao's emotional fluctuation in the slightest.