Chapter 33: Pull Him Into an Embrace

Lin Luoqing: ???

"Really?"

"Yeah," Ji Yuxiao said.

He had to take into consideration it was after all, wedding night. He should let go of his pitiful wife and allow him to at least have a good night's sleep.

"Oh," Lin Luoqing replied.

He stared into the dark night and felt the warmth under the blanket. After a long while, he silently peered at Ji Yuxiao.

"So, are we going to just pass our wedding night like this?"

Ji Yuxiao:...

Lin Luoqing was a bit dissatisfied, "It's no different than any other night? Is this still considered wedding night?"

Ji Yuxiao:... how different do you want it to be?

Do you really think we married for love? 

Please wake up!

Lin Luoqing kicked the blankets, depressed.

Ji Yuxiao sensed Lin Luoqing's movements and could only helplessly turn around and pull him into an embrace. 

"This should be fine now, right?"

Lin Luoqing: !!!

Lin Luoqing only felt his face heat up.

Although he had hugged Ji Yuxiao for the last several nights he slept, but it was only done so subconsciously. He was not aware of his actions. When he woke up every morning, he would immediately release Ji Yuxiao.

Now he was pulled into Ji Yuxiao's embrace and caught off guard before he even fell asleep. Lin Luoqing could feel his heartbeat fasten.

He felt the warmth of Ji Yuxiao's embrace, and said "This time, it's not me who's impatient and can't wait."

Ji Yuxiao could not help but laugh, his voice was low and deep, filled with magnetism, "It's me who's impatient."

Lin Luoqing was happy and reached out to hug him back. Then he thought of something and retracted his hands to caress Ji Yuxiao's waist and abdomen.

Ji Yuxiao:???

"What are you doing?" Ji Yuxiao demanded.

"Didn't you ask me before if my male god's waist feel's nice to hug? Let me get a good feel."

Ji Yuxiao:...

Ji Yuxiao grabbed his restless left hand, "Go to sleep. It's already very late.

It wouldn't be good if a fire was ignited.

Lin Luoqing's hands were grabbed by him and he could only give up. However, he in turn, grabbed Ji Yuxiao's hands and leaned into his embrace. He chose a comfortable position before closing his eyes.

Before long, Ji Yuxiao heard his steady, even breathing.

Ji Yuxiao lowered his head and in the dark, carefully examined and admired the person in his arms. After he too, slowly closed his eyes.

It was late into the night and but he still had the rest of the night to pass. He really hoped that the sun would rise sooner.

As Ji Yuxiao was thinking like this, he was not aware of when, but Ji Yuxiao slowly lost consciousness and drifted into his dreams.

Two even breathings soon merged in the room, intertwined, vague, and seemingly ambiguous.

Ji Yuxiao was shocked the next morning when he woke up!