Chapter 155: Filial Son Lin Luoqing

Ever since Chen Feng and Lin Luojing hear Father Lin tell them to be available today afternoon, they had been worried and vaguely sensed they knew what Father Lin was going to declare today.

Chen Feng originally intended to have some pillow talk with Father Lin and whisper some soft words as to soothe Father Lin's anger. Preferably, he'd also be able to tell her exactly what he had planned for today, but Father Lin didn't even allow her in his room.

Ever since she had seduced Father Lin and so many years had passed since then, it was the first time Father Lin had refused her. Chen Feng could only plead pitifully outside and even cried, but beside Father Lin's chastisement, she wasn't able to derive any other reaction from Father Lin.

She was afraid of Lin Luojing seeing her pitiful state after being chased out from the room and didn't dare make the commotion bigger. After crying and pleading for a long while outside, she could only return to the guest room to cry by herself.

She spent the entire night crying, and her eyes were even swollen. Even so, she didn't forget to use eggs to maintain the swollen look, hoping to make Father Lin's heart soften when he sees her in this state.

It was a pity that Father Lin was only aggravated with her. The moment he saw her swollen eyes, he only felt even more infuriated. 

What did she have to cry over?

Did she think he had wronged her by chastising her?

She still had the face to cry!

So incorrigible!

He looked at her coldly before settling on the sofa and waited for Lin Luoqing and Ji Yuxiao to arrive.

When Lin Luoqing arrived, he was immediately greeted by the sight of the three people sitting in the living room together, each with their own peculiar expression. Father Lin was evidently still suffering from anger and was suppressing himself from retorting anything while Chen Fengsat on the side with a pitiful gaze she would occasionally throw at Father Lin. Lin Luoqing sat there with an expression filled with resentment and bitterness.

Seeing him arrive, the three of them all reacted differently as well.

Father Lin immediately grinned, as though he had finally saw his real son.

Chen Feng gazed at him with large eyes filled with tears.

And Lin Luojing's expression was filled with disdain and reluctant patience. 

"Luoqing's here," Father Lin stood up with a grin and headed over to him.

Lin Luoqing also smiled, "Father."

"Here, here, here. Have a seat. Sit down," Father Lin gestured for him and Ji Yuxiao to head over.

Lin Luoqing headed over and sat down on the sofa Father Lin was sitting on. Ji Yuxiao didn't need a seat and was too lazy to change seats from his wheelchair over to the recliner.

When Father Lin looked at Lin Luoqing, his gaze was filled with fatherly affection, "Luoqing, have you grown skinnier since the last time I've saw you?"

"Yes," Lin Luoqing said with a smile, "Father, you've also lost weight."

"If Father appears so, it must have been due to suffering from some people's anger," Father Lin deliberately stated.

When Lin Luoqing heard him, he immediately lowered his delicate gaze, "I was wrong and have caused Dad to suffer."

When Father Lin saw Lin Luoqing take the initiative to apologize, he felt even more satisfied with this son of his. Look at this. This was what a sensible and well-behaved child should be like. The moment he said that, Lin Luoqing was immediately reflecting on himself and wondering if he had done something wrong, whether he could've done something better. This was how a child and wife should be like!