Chapter 51: "When You Weren't Awake, He Kissed You Two Time...

He smiled awkwardly and looked at Lin Fei's peaceful expression. Ji Yuxiao said gently, "Fei Fei, you're awake."

"When did you wake up?"

"Just now."

"Just now is when?" Ji Yuxiao probed.

"A bit before you did," Lin Fei replied honestly.

Ji Yuxiao: ... So he had saw everything!

Ji Yuxiao felt he really just wants to close his eyes and not wake up!

However, Lin Fei sure didn't feel awkward about it.

From his perspective, it was normal for Ji Yuxiao to kiss Lin Luoqing. After all, Lin Luoqing was a very sticky person. He loves to kiss.

Just yesterday, Lin Luoqing had wanted him to kiss him. Then he should also be happy with Ji Yuxiao kissing him as well. There was nothing wrong with it.

Ji Yuxiao looked into his eyes that revealed not the slightest fluctuation. He was unable to decipher whether Lin Fei had actually seen him kissing Lin Luoqing.

Based on the time, he should have seen everything. However, Lin Fei's reaction doesn't seem to be from someone who had seen others acting intimate.

He was pondering how to ask Lin Fei when he suddenly heard the alarm Lin Luoqing had set up ring.

Ji Yuxiao hurriedly reached up to grab it and turn the alarm off.

An alarm set for this time... Ji Yuxiao then remembered that Lin Luoqing had an audition today.

He shook Lin Luoqing's shoulders, and called him a few times. His tone was low and did not wake Ji Leyu.

Lin Luoqing opened his eyes, confused and dazed. He heard Ji Yuxiao inquire, "The alarm sounded. Are you going to audition?"

Lin Luoqing gave an "En," and reluctantly rubbed his eyes.

"Get up then," Ji Yuxiao pinched his face, "Fei Fei is already awake."

Lin Luoqing strained his neck and peered over. He saw that Lin Fei was also looking over at him.

He gave Lin Fei a grin and sat up. Lin Luoqing opened his arms, "Come over and give Uncle a hug."

Lin Fei: ...

What did he say? Lin Luoqing was a sticky person!

Lin Fei revealed two parts helplessness, six parts indulgence, and two parts, indeed, what did I say? It could be said to be filled with indulgence and tolerance.

Lin Luoqing was surprised. He felt that Lin Fei seemed to like him much more so than before. 

His lips curved up as he urged, "Hurry up."

I got it, Lin Fei mused in his heart. He picked up the arm Ji Leyu had wrapped around him, got off the bed, and went over to Lin Luoqing's side.

Lin Luoqing carried him onto the bed and hugged him tightly, "So well-behaved."

Lin Fei didn't say anything. He only felt his body was filled with warmth.

After Lin Luoqing was done hugging, he released his hands and got off the bed to head into the bathroom.

Lin Fei originally wanted to return to his own room. His foot had just touched the slippers when he thought of something. He turned his head and peered at Ji Yuxiao.

Ji Yuxiao gave him a smile and inquired, "What's wrong?"

Lin Fei retracted his foot and sat back down. He faced Ji Yuxiao and asked, "Do you also want a hug?"