Chapter 154: Double the Harvest

Of course Lin Luoqing was willing. 

One can't win any awards for filming in idol dramas. Artists still need to rely on real dramas. Hence, only a fool would forego such an opportunity.

Besides, once he agrees here whether it was Director Zhang or the Director Wang in charge of the production, both of them could be considered to owe him a favor. In the future, if resources and opportunities present themselves, they'd think of him.

Besides, it was a real drama and would be a good opportunity to hone and test his acting skills. What did he have to hesitate for?

Lin Luoqing immediately exclaimed on the spot, "No problem, Director Zhang. If anything, since you're the one who asked, don't I still have to give you face?"

Director Zhang originally already was biased towards Lin Luoqing. Now that Lin Luoqing said it like that, his impression of Lin Luoqing only got better. "Alright then. I'll give the other side your affirmative response and have their production crew reach out to you soon."

"Alright. Thank you."

"Tch, hear yourself, Luoqing. I say they should be the ones thanking you instead. Haha. Alright now. I'll be hanging up."

"Alright."

Lin Luoqing hung up and saw Ji Yuxiao looking at him, "What is it."

"An emergency that requires a savior. I'll be resuming my work."

"So suddenly?" Ji Yuxiao was stunned.

Lin Luoqing nodded his head, "It is an emergency."

When Ji Yuxiao heard him say that, he suddenly felt a bit melancholy.

He had grown accustomed to life with Lin Luoqing and didn't expect Lin Luoqing to have to leave so soon.

It was his first time thinking how good it would be if Lin Luoqing wasn't an actor, and instead had a normal job and working hours of 9am-5pm.

But then, he wouldn't be Lin Luoqing, Ji Yuxiao thought. Since the first time they had met, Lin Luoqing's passion for acting was evident and blatant. Just as some people had a passion for food, and others enjoyed working out, Lin Luoqing loved his career, and wanted to be able to work hard for it.

So, what qualifications did Ji Yuxiao have to want Lin Luoqing to have the so-called normal job with working hours of 9am-5pm?

"Alright," he said in a light voice, "I'll come visit you then."

"It should be fast this time," Lin Luoqing said with a smile, "Director Zhang said it shouldn't take more than twenty days. I'll be home again soon."

Ji Yuxiao took the news with a joyous expression, "So fast?!"

"Right. Because it's not that important of a role."

"But you're still going?"

Lin Luoqing laughed lightly. He had played hundreds of roles, whether it was supporting roles or even roles that didn't have a single line. Regardless of screen time, Lin Luoqing would always take the time to decipher the roles emotions and thoughts at the time of their existence. 

"Every role has a need for their existence. Supporting roles are indispensable and are still worth the time and energy artists should put into them."

When Ji Yuxiao heard his words, he smiled suddenly and thought that Lin Luoqing was clearly also a very romantic and gentle person himself. 

For such a gentle person, he deserved to be responded in kind by the world around him.

"Good luck and work hard," Ji Yuxiao cheered for him.