Chapter 10: "So Clingy"

Lin Luoqing saw that he went out the door without saying a word and lowered his head to peer at Ji Yuxiao, "Will you still head up?"

Ji Yuxiao nodded his head, "Yes."

He wrapped his arms around Lin Luoqing's neck and the stable embrace of the other party. Ji Yuxiao sudden;y realized that his fiancé was quite strong. Not only that, but also had good stamina. 

They had already went up three flights of stairs and Lin Luoqing's legs did not seem to give out the slightest. 

He could not tell from before!

Ji Yuxiao was slightly impressed. 

Lin Luoqing followed Ji Father up the stairs and carried Ji Yuxiao into the study room. 

He placed Ji Yuxiao on the couch and lowered his head to say, "I'll get the wheelchair."

"En," Ji Yuxiao said gently.

Lin Luoqing lifted his head, and gave a nod to Ji Father. Then he headed downstairs to retrieve the wheelchair. 

Ji Yun and Ji Huai were discussing the event s that had just occurred in the dining room when they noticed the person in interest himself appear. They immediately silenced themselves with his presence. 

Lin Luoqing also did not bother to say much. He gave them a smile and pushed the wheelchair out of the dining room. 

He was hesitant on whether to deliver the wheelchair to Ji Yuxiao immediately but was afraid to intrude on a conversation he should not be hearing, and in turn disrupt Ji Yuxiao and Ji Father's conversation. 

However, as he thought about it, Ji Yuxiao was inconvenienced and could not move about. If the situation arose that the two went into a heated argument, without the wheelchair, Ji Yuxiao would not even be able to slam the door behind him as he leaves. 

Realizing this, Lin Luoqing did not hesitate any further and carried the wheelchair upstairs. He knocked on the door to send the wheelchair in. 

Ji Father obviously wished to speak with his son in private. The moment Lin Luoqing entered, he turned away and refused to speak.

Ji Yuxiao returned to his wheelchair and peered at Lin Luoqing who seemed to be silently inquiring if Ji Yuxiao wanted him to be there. Ji Yuxiao pinched his face and said, "The third room on the right after you head downstairs is my room. You can rest there for a while. After I'm finished, I'll give you a call."

"Alright," Lin Luoqing replied.

"So obedient," Ji Yuxiao smiled. 

Lin Luoqing's eyes curved into crescent moons from returning a smile, "Then I'll head on down."

After he said this, he looks at Ji Father's speechless expression and politely smiled again. Sure enough, he was returned with Ji Father's look of disgust. 

Lin Luoqing sincerely felt there was really no call for such. His son had already brought the fiancé home. Regardless of whether he liked the other party, he should at least give some face based off of common courtesy. Otherwise, wasn't he just putting his son in a difficult position?

As such, he purposefully turned around to look a Ji Yuxiao once again. He leaned down and embraced him as he said in a sweet voice, "Husband, finish your conversation earlyand come down to find me, alright~?"

Ji Father:....

Ji Father almost didn't die of anger.

On the other hand, Ji Yuxiao grinned and slightly arched an eyebrow. His tone carried meaning as he said, "Understood, love."