Chapter 94: Actual Ge Ge, Intimate Ge Ge....

With Lin Luoqing by his side, Ji Yuxiao was finally able to have a rare good night's sleep. 

The next morning when the alarm went off and Lin Luoqing reached up to turn it off, he felt the person behind him shift and wrap his arms around him.

His hands were in front of his chest and his chin on Lin Luoqing's shoulders. It was warm beneath the covers and Lin Luoqing suddenly didn't want to get up early for work.

He held onto Ji Yuxiao's hand and lied down for a little while longer before finally getting out of bed. Ji Yuxiao sensed his movements and asked muddily, "Heading to the filming studio?"

"En," Lin Luoqing said, "I still have to be styled."

Ji Yuxiao subconsciously held on even tighter. He rubbed against his shoulder and resembled a large sized dog acting coquettishly.

Lin Luoqing gained a momentary audacity to turn around and pat his head, "Be good."

Ji Yuxiao: ...

Ji Yuxiao silently opened his eyes. It was a pity that his eyes only had obvious gentleness from just waking up. It couldn't muster up any semblance of threat in them.

Lin Luoqing retracted his hands with a wide grin, "Continue sleeping. I'll just have Xiao Li drive me over."

"I'll head there with you," Ji Yuxiao said. 

"What about the children?"

"Leave them a note. Besides, isn't Luo Jia here?"

"So you had Luo Jia come along as well just to babysit the children?"

"Otherwise?" Ji Yuxiao assumed an expression of it being naturally so, "It's his honor. I suggest him cherish the time and opportunity."

Lin Luoqing: ... Sure enough. Narcissistic as ever.

He sat up and got off the bed to head to the bathroom.

Ji Yuxiao sent Lin Luoqing to the studio. As he watched Lin Luoqing being styled, he sighed, "Really does make you look like a fresh college student.

"I haven't graduated from college that long in the first place," Lin Luoqing said.

"Indeed," Ji Yuxiao nodded his head, "Sure is young."

"You're also young," Lin Luoqing fired at him.

Ji Yuxiao grinned lightly. As they were talking, Shi Zheng headed over.

Lin Luoqing enjoyed the buns he had given him before. He had even praised it on Weibo and Shi Zheng had noted it down. It just so happens that he and some of his coworkers were heading to the same restaurant and Shi Zheng decided to take some buns back to Lin Luoqing again.

Lin Luoqing didn't expect Shi Zheng to buy it for him again. He hurriedly accepted before continuously giving thanks.

Shi Zheng grinned, "You're welcome."

After he said that, he planned to leave. 

Lin Luoqing called him to a stop and peered over at Ji Yuxiao. He introduced, "This is my Ge, Ji Yuxiao."

After, he then said to Ji Yuxiao, "This is Shi Zheng."

Shi Zheng had long since noticed Ji Yuxiao. It was just he was being polite and although he was curious who it was, he couldn't ask in front of Ji Yuxiao. Now that Lin Luoqing was introducing the two of them to each other, he also magnanimously looked over and said generously, "Hello."

Ji Yuxiao leaned against his wheelchair and looked him over. Shi Zheng was indeed handsome. He had a heroic air about him. However...

Ji Yuxiao breathed a sigh of relief. Shi Zheng was still incomparable to himself.