Chapter 76: "You're A Dragon."

He can't drop out of school, Lin Fei thought. He was only in first grade. He still has a lot of class left to attend and he needs to continue going to school.

Zhao Lei heard He Ni talk about expulsion and said, depressed, "Xiaosong's Mom, why are you talking about expulsion again? Didn't we already agree on having Lin Fei write a reflection letter. The kids were only horsing around and didn't do anything serious."

"Teacher Zhao, aren't you being too biased? Lin Fei had beaten our family's Xiaosong to this point and you said he's just insensible. Teacher Zhao, do you want to change jobs?"

Zhao Lei: ...

Zhang Xiaosong trailed after his Mother, and chanted happily from making the matter like this, "Yes, have him expelled. Expelled."

His cronies, Hao Hao and Ding Ding immediately followed suit, "Have him expelled."

"Apologize first and then he can be expelled, "Ding Ding's Mother said.

"Yes," He Ni said arrogantly, "Apologize to our children first. If the apology is sincere, and I'm happy, I might just forget about it. If I'm not, then your son can just be expelled."

She looked at Lin Luoqing and her face revealed and exuberant and triumphant smile. She did not bother hiding her arrogance at all.

Zhao Lei had no choice and could only persuade Lin Luoqing, "Lin Fei's Uncle. Why don't we have Lin Fei apologize first."

Lin Luoqing grinned and then laughed. He looked at the people before him contemptuously.

He said, "If you're done talking, it's my turn."

He looked at Zhang Xiaosong and didn't even care how old Zhang Xiaosong was. He directly said, "You must be Zhang Xiaosong. I suggest you change your name to Chun Xiaohuai now. Stupid and bad. You sure are scheming at such a young age. Calling you a bear child would be an insult to bear children. You can't beat Lin Fei in studying and can't beat him in fighting. You're not better than him in any way and still want him to apologize to you? In your dreams!" *Chun Xiaohuai, the name Lin Luoqing suggested for Zhang Xiaosong literally means stupid and bad.*

"What are you saying?!" He Ni yelled, "How could you, an adult, talk to a child like that?!"

"I can talk to him however I want. It's nothing you can manage. Children can be insensible but I can't believe you grown-ups are also so insensible. In this matter, was it not your son who's mouth is dirty and his hands itchy that he got beaten. He really can't do anything good. He doesn't have the capabilities but still dare to provoke others. He deserved to be beaten!"

"You bastard! I dare to say such nonsense again!" He Ni said such and prepared to head over and strike Lin Luoqing. He Ni hurriedly rushed over to stop her. The other teachers in the office also came over to stop her and persuade Lin Luoqing and her.

"You should say less."

"Right, do your really want Lin Fei expelled?"

Lin Luoqing laughed coldly. Who would want their own child expelled?

Which parent dared to be so willful when it concerned their child's studies?

That was why He NI had called on two allies, adamant on having Lin Fei lower his head and to apologize and write a reflection.

But what did Lin Fei do wrong?

"Wrongfully accusing others is slander. Snatching other peoples things is thievery. You did something wrong and have no intention of repenting. This is common knowledge but you still gathered these people. Who knows what other things you would be capable of? Put lightly, it is bullying, but if it progresses, who knows what crimes he'd commit when he grows up. I indeed don't think My excellent child with exceptional moral, intellectual, physical, and aesthetic upbringing and development should wrong himself to be with such a filth. As such, we will drop out of this school."