Chapter 140: Snowy Night Tenderness + Lin Fei's Father Appears

The snow ceased for a week before resuming again.

Lin Luoqing was very happy to see the snow fall. He asked if Ji Leyu wanted to build snowmen again.

Ji Leyu refused. He didn't want to watch them disappear again. Hence, he only pulled them along for a snowball fight.

The snow fell heavily. Before heading to bed, Ji Yuxiao asked Lin Luoqing, "Do you have time tomorrow? I'll take you to meet some of my other friends."

"Alright," Lin Luoqing agreed.

He still recalled that time in Ji Yuxiao's study when Ji Yuxiao's junior had beckoned him out for a meal and get together.

"Is it that junior of yours?" 

Ji Yuxiao nodded his head, "We originally had planned for the two of you to meet prior to the New Years, but things got busy. We couldn't make the proper arrangements and procrastinated the get together."

"It's alright," Lin Luoqing didn't mind. 

"Then what should I wear tomorrow?" Lin Luoqing asked with anticipation, "It's the first time meeting them. Shouldn't I dress up better?"

When Ji Yuxiao heard his words, he pinched his face, "You already look good as is. If you dress up any better, something might end up happening."

Lin Luoqing laughed, "Alright. Then I'll just pick something casual."

Although he said that, Lin Luoqing still looked around in the closet for quite a while. In the end, he chose a dark black jacket.

The weather the next day was warmer and filled with sunshine. Lin Luoqing and Ji Yuxiao left together.

Ji Yuxiao's friend had arrived soon before they did. Before the two of them arrived, the group held their own conversations in hushed voices about Ji Yuxiao's marriage for quite a while. 

"Xiao Ge finally has the time to allow us to meet. It wasn't easy at all." *He's talking about Ji Yuxiao.*

"Right? I heard he's bringing sister-in-law today?"

"Right. Right. Right. Say, do you think it was sister-in-law who chased after Xiao Ge or was it Xiao Ge who chased after sister-in-law first."

"It's definitely Xiao Ge who chased after sister-in-law. Otherwise, with Xiao Ge's temperament, did he ever bother with those who chased after him?"

"That is true. But their marriage sure is sudden. If it weren't because of Xiao Ge's blissful expression every time he mentioned sister-in-law, I'd think they signed some sort of marriage contract."

"Ah well, for sister-in-law to marry him at this time, it must be true love."

"What are you saying? Although his legs don't work anymore, his face and appearance are still there. Adding on his talents and status, he's still capable of attracting attention and interested parties, alright?"

As they spoke of the matter, they started laughing.

Ji Yuxiao and Lin Luoqing walked in on their giddy environment.

Seeing the happy atmosphere, Ji Yuxiao inquired with a smile, "What? What is so interesting that has all of you laughing so hard?"

"Nothing. Just talking about you and sister-in-law?" after, the group peered over toward Lin Luoqing. Lin Luoqing stood behind Ji Yuxiao and wore a black jacket. The weather was cold, but Lin Luoqing was concerned about his appearance and didn't wear a scarf. The neckline revealed his white collarbone and neck. Adding on his refined features, he resembled a flawless jade.