Chapter 149: Father + Lin Luoqing Showing Off Son

Lin Luoqing suddenly felt sheepish, "Who wants to hold a wedding with you. In your dreams."

Ji Yuxiao arched an eyebrow, "Oh? My wife on my marriage certificate isn't going to hold my wedding with me? Who do you think I should be holding it with then?"

Lin Luoqing lowered his head and didn't look at him. He also didn't say anything.

Ji Yuxiao looked at him and felt Lin Luoqing really was very youthful and adorable like this. He was like an eighteen, nineteen teenager like this who was filled with sincerity and cheerfulness. He was bright like the sun.

He lowered his head and was prepared to kiss Lin Luoqing, but instead, he heard Ji Leyu's soft, sticky voice, "Father, I brought it up for you...."

He hadn't even finished speaking when he was greeted with the sight of Ji Yuxiao and Lin Luoqing being intimate. The hands he wanted to use to cover his eyes just had to be carrying the fruit basket. As such, he could only turn around and put his back toward them.

Ji Yuxiao: ....

Ji Yuxiao could only stop and straighten his back. 

Lin Luoqing felt ashamed as his face flustered red. He hurriedly stood up and walked over to take his own pillow, "I'm sleeping with Fei Fei tonight.

Ji Yuxiao looked at his red face and nodded his head. Lin Fei had finally called Lin Luoqing dad. It was only natural for Lin Luoqing to want to sleep with him, "Go ahead."

"I also want to sleep with Fei Fei Ge Ge tonight," Ji Leyu said and wanted to raise his hand to make his point, but his hands were occupied so he could only raise the fruit basket he had in his hand into the air.

Ji Yuxiao: ....

Ji Yuxiao looked toward his wife, "Then can I also sleep with Fei Fei tonight?"

Lin Luoqing: ....

Fine. Fei Fei being popular wasn't a sudden occurrence anyways. He had always been popular. Then they'll just all sleep together. They're a family anyways. Families should just sleep together!

"Then I'll carry Fei Fei over."

After he said that, he then remembered that Ji Leyu was still oblivious to everything. He then said with a grin, "Xiao Yu, in the future, Fei Fei will be like you and call me dad as well."

Ji Leyu was pleasantly surprised, "Really?"

He was ecstatic. Lin Fei was going to call Lin Luoqing dad. Then Lin Fei would have a dad as well. He would live and stay with his dad and wouldn't have to bother with other people who claimed to be his dad as well.

"That's great," Ji Leyu exclaimed happily.

Lin Luoqing couldn't help but smile again, "Do you think so as well?"

Ji Leyu bobbled his head continuously, "This way, Ge Ge can stay with us in the same home."

"He originally was going to stay with us anyways," Lin Luoqing comforted him, "No matter what he calls me, he will always stay with us."

Ji Leyu's eyes curved into crescents, "En."

"Then I'll call Fei Fei over," Lin Luoqing said while looking at him.

Ji Leyu agreed, and it wasn't until Lin Luoqing left that he headed over to Ji Yuxiao's bedside table. He placed the fruit basket in his hands down before taking off his slippers and sitting down beside Ji Yuxiao's side.

"Father, I know why Ge Ge suddenly decided to call dad, dad."

"Why?" Ji Yuxiao asked him.

"Because I just told him he could call his uncle dad. A dad doesn't have to be the person who helped gave birth to you. It can be an adult who treats you well as well."