Chapter 166: New Dramas, President Lin Making More Money...

"Tao Li Don't Speak" immediately became popular, and Lin Luoqing also gained many fans. Wu Xinyuan's head immediately started turning.

He once again reached out to Director Li and sent Director Li Lin Luoqing's popularity stats, Weibo and forum discussions and posts, as well as some promotional short videos. He wanted Director Li to reconsider Lin Luoqing again.

Director Li had not yet decided on an actor for his role yet.

Su Tong's schedule was tight and even after fighting for the opportunity for such a time, there still wasn't any news. Afterwards, he simply went to film in the other movies he had lined up for him. After all, Su Tong was a first-tier celebrity. His work schedule was packed, and he didn't have the time to waste attempting to convince Director Li.

On the other hand, the other actors Director Li was more biased towards were similar to Lin Luoqing. They weren't as famous as Su Yong and their schedule allowed Director Li the time to contemplate and decide.

It was just that no one expected Lin Luoqing to suddenly become so popular. 

The speed he rose to fame was rapid to a pace that was simply too astonishing, but at the same time, very cleanly.

The directors praised him. The actresses and actors he worked with also praised him. Adding on the fans work in rooting out his dark history and Li Hanhai's defense that Lin Luoqing must have stopped all of his work for a whole year to hone on his acting skills, it only served to make the countless netizens even more fervent as they exclaimed with Lin Luoqing's appearance and hard-working character, he deserved to be famous!

Hence, when Director Li received Wu Xinyuan's recent email, he was honestly tempted.

He had derived a general understanding of the fanbase Lin Luoqing had on his Weibo. Adding on that the number was only continuing to rise at a rapid pace, Director Li only felt this candidate had really changed from when he auditioned. At that time, Lin Luoqing was still a small actor who not many people knew about. But his popularity now surpassed the other actors and candidates he was competing against in such a short time. 

Lin Luoqing had left a lasting impression on him during the audition with his excellent performance. The only problem was he lacked a prominent fanbase and popularity, which was why Director Li never settled with him. Instead, he placed Lin Luoqing as an alternative candidate. Someone who had neither the popularity nor the experience had no qualifications to compete with the other candidates.

But now, Lin Luoqing had made up for that shortcoming. Director Li also had nothing else to hesitate over. Lin Luoqing was the person for the role.

Director Li immediately responded to Wu Xinyuan's, telling him Lin Luoqing could come over to re-audition. If there weren't any problems this time, then Lin Luoqing could be chosen.

Wu Xinyuan was pleasantly surprised and repeatedly relayed his gratitude to the director. He told him to rest assured on Lin Luoqing's performance. 

After, he took the phone and headed to Lin Luoqing's room with excitement.

Lin Luoqing was currently broadcasting live in his room. 

For better promotion of the drama "Tao Li Don't Speak," practically all of the main actors and actresses had done a live broadcast. Yao Momo and Li Hanhai, as the main couple shipped by the netizens, had even broadcasted together.

But Lin Luoqing had been busy recently and as he was only a supporting role, his live broadcast came late.

He saw the increasing number of viewers and smiled softly, "Good evening, everyone."