Chapter 141: "Give Fei Fei Back to Me."

Ji Leyu: ???

Ji Leyu raised his head in shock. Before him was an uncle he had never seen before.

He hurriedly looked over at Lin Fei but Lin Fei's expression revealed nothing. His handsome little face was as indifferent, and it didn't change even after hearing the shocking news. He didn't even give the other party a glance before pulling Ji Leyu away.

When Chen Ming saw this, he hurriedly rushed over and stopped them, "Fei Fei, I really am your father. Your mother's name was Lin Luoxi, right?"

Lin Fei started heading another direction. 

Chen Ming could only stop him again.

Only then did Lin Fei finally reluctantly raise his gaze and say coldly, "You're blocking my way."

Chen Ming was prepared to speak when Luo Jia had already come over.

He had seen this man block Lin Fei and Ji Leyu in the car not far way. He immediately sensed there was something wrong and hot off to car to hurry over.

Luo Jia raised an arm and increased the distance between the two children and Chen Ming. He then bent down and with one child in each arm and long strides, headed back towards the car.

Chen Ming was pushed aside unexpectedly and immediately froze. When he reacted, he hurriedly chased after them.

Luo Jia placed the two children into the car and closed the door when he saw Chen Ming come over.

"I'm Chen Ming, Lin Fei's father. You must be Lin Luoqing's chauffeur. I came here today to discuss some matters with Lin Fei and hope you can allow the two of us to sit down and talk privately."

He still wanted to talk privately? In his dreams. 

Luo Jia didn't even bother paying attention to him.

Seeing that the man didn't believe him, Chen Ming passed over a business card.

Luo Jia took it and gave it a glance. Alright then. This man even had an identity as the general manager of some electrical appliance company.

"I'm not interested in buying anything," He stuffed the business card in his pocket and walked passed by Chen Ming to head into the driver's seat. 

Chen Ming felt helpless and chased after him to say, "I'm not here to sell anything. I want to talk to my son."

Luo Jia got in the car and directly locked the car doors. He then started the car.

Chen Ming saw that the man didn't even bother with necessary courtesy and greetings before directly driving away and cursed him. What the heck?!

As expected of Lin Luoqing's chauffeur. He was as unreliable as Lin Luoqing himself!

Every time he thought of his little son following after Lin Luoqing and was even abused by him, he felt this Lin Luoqing wasn't worth a thing. Lin Fei wasn't Lin Luoqing's son, and that b*stard didn't know how to feel distress.

And there was also that Lin Luoxi. Didn't she know any better what sort of dog person her brother was? She actually gave the child over to him. What kind of mother was she?

Neither of the sibling pair was reliable.

At times like these, Lin Fei could only rely on him, his father.

Sigh. His little son was too pitiful to have to have to suffer so much. 

Chen Ming originally intended to directly meet with Lin Fei. After talking with the child, they would go find Lin Luoqing together and take Lin Luoxi's will as well as Lin Fei's custody back. But he had been stopped by Lin Luoqing's chauffeur and couldn't even talk to Lin Fei, much less contact Lin Luoqing.